• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Empire Inks 2013

138 posts in this topic

I'm pleased to announce I will be with Harvey Tolibao at Wizard World Chicago in August. He will be selling Original Art and doing commissions for the show. Jun and I will be trying to arrange for Harvey to bring any Round 3 completed sketches to the show. If he does, I will get them graded on-site, will keep everyone posted

Here are some updates:

Ed Tadeo--all books mailed to boardies

Gabriele Dellotto signing--books are completed and en route to CGC

Michael Sta Maria Round 1--completed and en route to CGC

Harvey Tolibao Round 3--Harvey has received the books and will be starting asap

ok guys still working out a lot of loose ends but here's where we are:

---My thanks to CGC as all books from Stephen Segovia round 2, Harvey Tolibao round 2 and Michael sta Maria have all been mailed and are in my possession (worship) I've begun mailing sketches out today and will mail again this weekend and next week. Hopefully everyone should have their books before Baltimore. If you haven't sent me your address please do so

----I'll be posting a sale thread this weekend. This thread will have sketches, SDCC exclusives and the graded Harvey Tolibao books for sale

---I'm pleased to announce a co-facilitation with myself and CGC board member/LCS owner Brodie(Androids' Amazing Comics) at NYCC 2013! We have a few surprises in store, really excited about this :headbang: Details coming soon

New artists for sketch opps: doing my best to complete the opps that are currently going on first (thumbs u