• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quentin Tarantino ; Fan-Boy Hatter!!!!!

23 posts in this topic

I like those revenge of the Sith shirts with the S is a dollar sign $$$$$$$ Lucas getting paid $$$$$$

I haven't seen those.

I'm still waiting on my real revenge if the sith shirt....I liked JC's variation though switiching the H and the I in sith

Well I see it this way.

I think Q T. is indeed a weirdo.. but do so like his movies..

And when he used the phrase.." comic book geeks.". and "I will never do a comic movie.". more then likely stem's from the fact he could already here all the die-hard(comic geeks) crying foul if he wanted to do something different with a character then what was in the original comics.

For a director such as himeself who does things HIS way.. he would rather not hear a lifetime's worth of..."Hey.. arse munch.. you runied The Flash.. his suit came from a ring.. not his belt buckle"..

That is why he said he would rather make a comic movie based on new ideas.

I see nothing wrong with his statements, if I were him.. I would not want a bunch of guys spouting verbatim a Showcase comic , and "saying: SEEEEE.. RIGHT HERE NIMROD>>>>>etc.......

Ya gotta remember.. Q.T. has the ego the size of Texas.

And a smart mouth to go with it.

So wave your Fanboy flag proudly.I do.... but I would not take his words to heart.

Z

Well I see it this way.

I think Q T. is indeed a weirdo.. but do so like his movies..

And when he used the phrase.." comic book geeks.". and "I will never do a comic movie.". more then likely stem's from the fact he could already here all the die-hard(comic geeks) crying foul if he wanted to do something different with a character then what was in the original comics.

For a director such as himeself who does things HIS way.. he would rather not hear a lifetime's worth of..."Hey.. arse munch.. you runied The Flash.. his suit came from a ring.. not his belt buckle"..

That is why he said he would rather make a comic movie based on new ideas.

I see nothing wrong with his statements, if I were him.. I would not want a bunch of guys spouting verbatim a Showcase comic , and "saying: SEEEEE.. RIGHT HERE NIMROD>>>>>etc.......

Ya gotta remember.. Q.T. has the ego the size of Texas.

And a smart mouth to go with it.

So wave your Fanboy flag proudly.I do.... but I would not take his words to heart.

Z

wow now i get . thanks for that veiw , see a differant picture now (Man You'r Team look to kick

major but.) this rant may have run its corse(sp) . thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif