• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC frustration question.

4 posts in this topic

Why can't you track ALL of your submissions in the C.S.??? You can only check the ones that you submit through the CGC site, and not the ones that you sub'ed through any other site that gives a 20% discount. Why is this? Have they ever given a reason? This should be VERY easy to do. OR why don;t they offer C.S. members 20% and be done with it. This really makes no sence. sign-rantpost.gif893frustrated.gif

ok, here's the URL:

http://www.collectors-society.com/registry/members/orderstatus-comics.asp?InvoiceNumber=9999999&Status=F

Have you tried just replacing the invoice number and/or status code? (be sure to zero pad the invoice number if it is less than 7 numbers)

You must already be logged in to the window where you paste in the URL.

To be honest, I've tried it on mine with not much success, but they probably haven't keyed it in yet. I also don't know what the other status codes they use.