• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

List of reliable sellers?

21 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I've been buying mostly and selling a bit on eBay. It didn't take long to learn that over-grading is RAMPANT on eBay. I try to maintain a list of sellers who are accurate, and in rare instances even conservative graders. I was wondering if anyone can point me to any other such list. It would be nice to have the 'real scoop' on some of these sellers - something easier than just scanning every message on this board over the past several months.

Thanks in advance for your help!

ebay sellers:

amgiroux

metropoliscomics

hogations

dcusimano@usa.net

tybeansty

darthdiesel

Those are people I have bought from on eBay(or through their website) that I know to be solid. There are others in this forum that I have not bought from that I would be 100% sure would be equally solid:

blazingbob

aardvark88

speekjunkies

supapimp

I'm sure I've missed some.....

But there is a place to start.

ubiquiti has supplied a list that I can totally agree with (although speekjunkies should be speedjunkies) but I would like to add myself to the list at nowidriveachevy and lighthouse_comics..... grin.gif

actually no - if he vored green he would be one of the 3 million that allowed your talking ape, GW, have the chance to let his brother win him Florida.

Democrap....

What are you, 7?

Republicass.

I dont think you will have a lot of problems with over grading unless you are looking to buy raw NM books. If so stock up on Tylenols and prepare to send most books you buy back. To compound the problem many bidders like to bid best case scenario so you may end up with a VF for 3 x guide on scarcer books. Dont ever ever bid unless they have a refund policy that lest you return it if unsatisfied. I dont care if they say they taught Overstreet how to grade or were the advisor to the President. Ask yourself if its really NM and is a older book scarce in grade why would you sell it raw? Yes you might miss out on a few hits but it beats the loads of you will overpay for. These lessons were learned the hard way by me.