• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Kieth Signing

338 posts in this topic

Guest Grails Game

Sam doesn't seem to care either way. He's already done one witnessed signing. If the other thread wasn't locked down so quick...

Guest Grails Game
When are you guys going to realize that there are rules to the SS program?

And I'm glad those rules have never been flexible and that no exceptions have ever been made.

Guest Grails Game

The point is that Sam has stated in his blog that he doesn't care if a rep from CGC is there. If someone here can get enough subs to present for CGC approval, what's the issue? If its not worth it for the companies bottom line and they say no, I'm fine with that. Its a business.

If the store stated that they don't want a CGC presence there, then I'm fine with that as well. Just wanted a few more details before the thread was locked.

The point is that Sam has stated in his blog that he doesn't care if a rep from CGC is there. If someone here can get enough subs to present for CGC approval, whats the issue? If its not worth it for the companies bottom line and they say no, I'm fine with that. Its just a business.

Sometimes there are other factors involved, including and not limited to other scheduled signings with the creator within a certain time frame, issues with venue/event promoter, etc. If CGC pulls the plug they have a reason and may not share the specifics with us, but the bottom line is that they are looking to maintain the integrity of the program. In this case, just because Mr Keith has stated he doesn't mind a CGC rep there, there may be more details than meets the eye.

The point is that Sam has stated in his blog that he doesn't care if a rep from CGC is there. If someone here can get enough subs to present for CGC approval, whats the issue? If its not worth it for the companies bottom line and they say no, I'm fine with that. Its just a business.

Sometimes there are other factors involved, including and not limited to other scheduled signings with the creator within a certain time frame, issues with venue/event promoter, etc. If CGC pulls the plug they have a reason and may not share the specifics with us, but the bottom line is that they are looking to maintain the integrity of the program. In this case, just because Mr Keith has stated he doesn't mind a CGC rep there, there may be more details than meets the eye.

Details! :sumo:

:whee:

Guest Grails Game

I understand that but we're talking about a comic book signing. Nothing detrimental to National security. A simple explanation is better than a thread lock.

Details! :sumo:

:whee:

All I know of this is here:

I don't know any details

I understand that but we're talking about a comic book signing. Nothing detrimental to national security. A simple explanation is better than a thread lock.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no, not our call just because we want an explanation.