• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH - NEED QUICK

179 posts in this topic

Help!

I'm on the phone with eBay customer "support" who informs me that all sellers will have seller limits. Please let me know ASAP what your seller limits are. PMs are fine.

Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

I have the link. I want to know what people's limits are.

Do you have to call them to find out, or is it buried somewhere in the Seller account/dashboard?

Your seller dash board will tell you your limit as each month rolls around.

I'm on the phone with eBay customer "support" who informs me that all sellers will have seller limits. Please let me know ASAP what your seller limits are. PMs are fine.

I have the link. I want to know what people's limits are.

Do you have to call them to find out, or is it buried somewhere in the Seller account/dashboard?

Help!

Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

If you are a new seller you will have limits. Also, if you screw up your star rating, have any suspicious listings, high dollar listings, or have to many complaints you will have limits as well. These limits don't apply to every seller though.

I'm on my Dashboard right now and don't see anything about a limit?

I'm a small fry seller, so not sure if my experience is relevant, but I'm quite happy to give an answer if I know where to look.