• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catastrophe

134 posts in this topic

I bought a CGC graded comic on EBay and just got it in the mail. It was shipped in a brown cardboard envelope and was demolished by the post office. A corner is cracked off and it the two bottom corners are open. I contacted the EBay seller. How should I go about dealing with this?

See if you can work it out with the seller first. If not then open a dispute with ebay. I just did one for a similar shipping problem. Beware that if you open a dispute, ebay doesn't require the shipper to pay for return shipping. I just learned this little factoid.

thanks for the advice.

BTW seanfaag's mom likes nuts better than he does. Trust me.

emot-jerkit.gif

Please regale us with some more catastrophic stories like the time your cat coughed up a hairball and you almost had to take it to the vet.

thanks for the advice.

BTW Seanfighn's mom likes nuts more than he does. Trust Me.

:whee:

I knew 2013 would be sexier than 2012. I just KNEW it.

thanks for the advice.

lol. Good one. Looking forward to your thread entitled "The apocalypse is nigh!" the next time your WiFi cuts the link to the hentai site during your "special time."

Suck it Fingh

Between his nuts and your banana you two would have quite the transcontinental granola sac if you put your shoulder into it.

thanks for the advice.

lol. Good one. Looking forward to your thread entitled "The apocalypse is nigh!" the next time your WiFi cuts the link to the hentai site during your "special time."

lol

Special time.

:cloud9:

thanks for the advice.

BTW seanfaag's mom likes nuts better than he does. Trust me.

emot-jerkit.gif

Please regale us with some more catastrophic stories like the time your cat coughed up a hairball and you almost had to take it to the vet.

I see what you did there.

He told me he would refund the $80 but not postage. I was thinking of sending it back in a manilla envelope @ parcel post rates.

and seanfignh, my WiFi is delivered by charter. It has yet to cut out while I watch questionable animation during special time to take my mind off of the zombie apocalypse.