• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

where should I look for Previews magazine?

8 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm looking to find a specific copy of Previews Magazine (The Diamond catalogue):

It's the August 1996 (Vol6 no8) issue with DKR 10th anniversary on the cover and Spawn the Impaler on the back cover.

I've been bumping a thread on the "WTB" board for several months, also I've been checking the following retailers from time to time:

- Doug Sulipa (my favorite for this sort of thing!)

- eBay

- mile high

- mycomicshop

My question is...where else can I look? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Thanks Lobstrosity-- Actually a very cool boardie popped up and offered a nice lot recently, but I have a line on a run in my city I have to go check out to see if it is worth it or not.

(I bought a run awhile back and they showed up crumbling into pieces and had to be thrown away sadly)

Sulipa would most certainly have these and they would be nice, real nice. But-- I am not sure if I want to pay Sulipa prices on comic newspapers from the 70's right now. But thanks for the heads up.