• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who knows when Comiclink will have Batman Auction?

5 posts in this topic

Ive got a fairly nice copy. You could try Metropolis...they have a dozen copies in all grades to choose from! I too would love that 9.0!! I wonder what grade the Pedigree copies are? Church? Denver? Pennsylvania? Allentown? Windy City etc etc

Ive got a fairly nice copy. You could try Metropolis...they have a dozen copies in all grades to choose from! I too would love that 9.0!! I wonder what grade the Pedigree copies are? Church? Denver? Pennsylvania? Allentown? Windy City etc etc

Aman;

From what I have heard over the years, virtually all of the pedigree Batman #1's have had some type of work done on them. This is why non-pedigree high grade copies have gone for big dollars in the past.

Don't know if one of the big dealers like Steve at Metro can confirm this for us since he has a memory like a steel trap when it comes to high grade GA books.