• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superior Spiderman

287 posts in this topic

I think we're in for a little bit of a shake up on All-New X-Men in the next few issues.

I still kick myself for dropping All New X-Men. I was really enjoying it. My pull list had gotten out of control and it was twice a month so it went bye bye.

Twice a month is getting expensive. Thats one of those " careful what you wish for because you just might get it. " kind of things. TWD is starting that now. Kirkman has to be saying "ka-ching" lol

WTTB phoenix162 ! I like the new stuff too but I have no doubt that they will eventually bring him back using Dr Strange, the Living Tribunal, Thanos, Galactus, and the Infinity gems lol

Who knows? Someone mentioned bringing Ultimate Spidey to replace Doc Ock earlier. Wilder things have happened.

I'm trade waiting on this title, so I'm a little behind, but next week Spider-Man 2099 returns...Did anything happen in #16 to signal his return?

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1281194

Here's the cover art for cover C (1:50 (shrug) ) And the nostalgia begins to kick in

ramh.jpg

It is nice, I was never in to 2099 much but I used to own the number 1. I love Peter as Spider-Man but I am enjoying this run while it is here. I want Peter back some day but it will happen. Anyone see the Hastings cover for Superior 17 its pretty awesome.

Is it the ASM 316 swipe?

Nothing in #16 signals his return. Lots of "Goblin" drama in #16. Good ole Urich has his plate full. No clue how o'hara will be re-introduced. Looking forward to it.

Good to know. Thanks. I'll have to give in and get this issue.