• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone collect multiple copies of the same book?

164 posts in this topic

Cal, there's no way you've ever been laid.

No offense. :foryou:

On the contrary, if I never got laid again, it would not be due to the fact that I never got enough back in the day...

20 - 40 years old I was the wild man some of you heard about. The last dozen or so years I have been successfully, uh, er, "housebroken". And when you reach my age, you just don't care anymore. Matter of fact I have to AVOID sticky situations. I know how cats can be "competitive"; they see weakness on the part of the female, thinking that their man is "up for the taking". Trust me.

CAL gotta go and might have to delete this post after a day or two...

On the contrary, if I never got laid again, it would not be due to the fact that I never got enough back in the day...

20 - 40 years old I was the wild man some of you heard about. The last dozen or so years I have been successfully, uh, er, "housebroken". And when you reach my age, you just don't care anymore. Matter of fact I have to AVOID sticky situations. I know how cats can be "competitive"; they see weakness on the part of the female, thinking that their man is "up for the taking". Trust me.

Housebroken. lol

Since I started this, I should post one. My room will be done next week, so this will be easier, and I will get the hang of posting by then..... 12 Valen #1 Joe Jusko variants.

valen2.jpg

Nice collection Cal (worship)

But I needs to hear some of these "wild man" stories!

No you wouldn't.

There was this one time that he covered his body in peanut butter and broke into the local dog pound after hours...

There was this one time that he covered his body in peanut butter and broke into the local dog pound after hours...

Ok nevermind I wouldn't! :sorry:

I have high-grade copies of Incredible Hulk from the late 70's - 80's, Miller Daredevils and Marvel Star Treks and also have lower-grade reading copies of those same books. Don't know that's really the same thing as what's being discussed here.

Never felt compelled to collect multiple copies of the same book and it would be easy for me to say that I just don't get where you guys are coming from.

But years ago when I collected carded Mego Star Trek figures, I found myself wanting to buy more of characters I already had. Weirdest dang thing, have no rational reason why I wanted to.

I dare not even take a picture of my current hoard of McSpider-Man. :facepalm:

I remember you posting about your collection once before, I would like to see the Spiderman Dice :wishluck: Please :foryou:

It's probably double that now. I'm pretty ashamed of it. :facepalm: