• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: LOTS - unsold SA/BA distributor stock, '69 - '77! UPDATE w/discounts on p. 9

91 posts in this topic

The Shadow LOTS: 25 books total. #5: 7 copies. All are Fine or better. #7: 7 copies. Most are VF or so, with a few in the VG to Fine range. #8: 3 copies. VG. #10: 8 copies. Awesome cover by Kaluta. All are F/VF or a little better. $18 total for all 4 lots.

:takeit: @ 20% off

Fantastic Four #175 LOT: 11 copies. One is a Fine- or so, the rest are in the VF range. $10

The Shadow LOTS: 25 books total. #5: 7 copies. All are Fine or better. #7: 7 copies. Most are VF or so, with a few in the VG to Fine range. #8: 3 copies. VG. #10: 8 copies. Awesome cover by Kaluta. All are F/VF or a little better. $18 total for all 4 lots.

(thumbs u All yours, thanks!

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD #18 LOT A: 23 copies. This is the square-bound final issue of the series from 1971. Grade range is VG to Fine, with several a bit nicer than that. Storage wear and soiling. Good gloss on some of these copies, especially near the spine. (Low guide for this book is $3). $45

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD #18 LOT A: 23 copies. This is the square-bound final issue of the series from 1971. Grade range is VG to Fine, with several a bit nicer than that. Storage wear and soiling. Good gloss on some of these copies, especially near the spine. (Low guide for this book is $3). $45

:applause: You got 'em, thanks again!

FINAL UPDATE!

Okay...last update (now with deeper discounts!!) before invoices go out tomorrow night:

• TAKE 20% OFF OF ALL PRICES LISTED BELOW...

• TAKE 30% OFF IF YOU'VE ALREADY PURCHASED SOMETHING FROM THIS THREAD...

:news: Anybody want to take it ALL? Send me a PM and try me...you might be surprised!!!

(click on the thumbnail images below for larger pics...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #15 (Superboy) LOT: 7 copies of an early 100-pager, all in the Fine - VF range with general storage wear. Two have prices written lightly in pencil on the first page (upper margin). $30

SOLD via PM!!!

Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #208 LOT: 10 copies of this cool Giant from '75, all in the Fine range with general storage wear. One has a price written lightly in pencil on the first page (upper margin). $20

SOLD via PM!!!

First Issue Special #7 LOT: 11 copies. Ditko art. Most are VF or so, with a few higher (VF/NM, or maybe a little better), and a few lower (closer to Fine+). Nice, glossy, uncirculated books! $25

SOLD via PM!!!

The Barbarians #1 LOT: 7 copies. Oddball Atlas one-shot from '75. All are in the Fine/Fine+ range with general storage wear. $10

th_05-Barbarians-lot.jpg

Marvel Super Action #1 LOT: 15 copies. Very cool reprint of Captain America #100 from the late '70s. All are in the VF- to VF range. $35

SOLD to Wally's Comics @ 30% OFF!!!

The Champions #12 LOT: 8 copies. Cool Byrne-era Champions issue. All are VF or so, and are clearly un-opened/un-read (i.e., bottoms of some interior pages are still holding on to each other at the bindery perforations). $15

SOLD via PM!!!

The Invaders #13 LOT: 5 copies. One of the best, most "Timely-esque" covers in the run imho, and these are VERY sharp copies -- all VF++ or better. (I bagged and boarded these myself because they were so nice.) $30

th_19-Invaders-lot.jpg

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD #18 LOT B: 23 copies. This is the square-bound final issue of the series from 1971. Grade range is VG to Fine, with several a bit nicer than that. Storage wear and soiling. Good gloss on some of these copies, especially near the spine. (Low guide for this book is $3). $45

SOLD to Bio-Rupp!!!

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD #18 LOT C: 23 copies (all 23 copies are not clearly visible in the photo, but they're all there! Sorry for the bad pic!). This is the square-bound final issue of the series from 1971. Grade range is VG to Fine, with several a bit nicer than that. Storage wear and soiling. Good gloss on some of these copies, especially near the spine. (Low guide for this book is $3). $45

SOLD to Bio-Rupp!!!

"Jimmy's Coloring Book" by Neal Adams LOT: 6 un-circulated and un-used/un-colored-in copies of a VERY strange Jimmy Carter coloring book (produced in 1976 by Neal Adams and his then relatively embryonic Continuity Associates), and distributed by Curtis Circulation, which also handled the distribution for Marvel's various newsstand mags back in the '70s. (NOTE: these will need to ship in a Medium Flat Rate box @ $12.) $30

th_carter-cb1.jpg

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD #18 LOT D: 23 copies. This is the square-bound final issue of the series from 1971. Grade range is VG to Fine, with several a bit nicer than that. Storage wear and soiling. Good gloss on some of these copies, especially near the spine. (Low guide for this book is $3). $45

SOLD to Bio-Rupp!!!

Its kind of awesome, but that is how I read Cap 100 for the first time!

:cloud9:

(thumbs u Same here! I have vivid memories of reading it (several times) on a LONG trip to visit my relatives in northern PA back in '77 -- my dad got it for me when he stopped for cigarettes. I still have that same copy, too...