• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am so disgusted I won't turn this in...

356 posts in this topic

If you don't understand the topic matter at hand( at least joanna admitted others asked her to sell stuff outside the rules) stay out of it. Don't be like the others who want to join the fight in part, but when I challenge them to prove their case and put up or shut up - they can't do either. The bashing continues without the BEEF.

Okay, Cal, if you're done hiding from me, then let's start Round 2.

Have you ever shilled before?

Oh, hell yes, I'm in the battle, Big Boy. And that's my choice, not yours.

And it's nice to see the 'jealousy' thing rear its head, again. For those of you who missed out on the 'fun' on the eBay boards, Cal figures he is regularly slammed because we are all jealous of his connections, class, upbringing and business acumen.

Cal, I could never stoop so low as to be jealous of you and what you don't know about me, you could write a book about. My education, employment history, social circle, business record, publishing credits...all are beyond your knowledge, but there is one thing I will share with you.

Those people on stage and screen? For a number of years, I was the guy who put them there.

CAL......one question......we saw your post about Joanna.....then it was gone....

ask your self this if i did that, or any other member of the board did it what would think?

I admit it was bad - but I did edit the post - and that is my choice to do so - later on Joanna says she was indeed nuetral - so I gotta go with that for now.

no rants, no slams, no misdirection, just an honest answer, this board is very forgiving,

just be honest, if this to much for you stop posting , but the hole you have dug in now deeper.

and can only get worst by the post. don't be #3 on the fith.

You are in for a rude awakening if you think that this Board is very forgiving. There are differerent rules for different members and some members don't care what is said about them or to them. I am not one to sit back and take garbage off Flaming Telepath, MK, Read em, and a few others.

I won't be a casualty of this 5th thing you guys keep bringing up.

So I will rail mercilessly on the 6th just to remind you that I am still here.

CAL

did you check my eBay record from the 4 plus years? I acknowledged you that yes, recently I have not won that much as I did in the past. You did not let it rest. Then you tell me that this is not your fight, it is MK, or whoever. You stuck your nose in this mess, now you want out? Do I have this right? I know the answer.

CAL

I'm the one that "did not let it rest?"

Sure...

thumbsup2.gif

Those people on stage and screen? For a number of years, I was the guy who put them there.

I don't believe a word you say. Prove it to me.

CAL

CAL......one question......we saw your post about Joanna.....then it was gone....

ask your self this if i did that, or any other member of the board did it what would think?

I admit it was bad - but I did edit the post - and that is my choice to do so - later on Joanna says she was indeed nuetral - so I gotta go with that for now.

no rants, no slams, no misdirection, just an honest answer, this board is very forgiving,

just be honest, if this to much for you stop posting , but the hole you have dug in now deeper.

You are in for a rude awakening if you think that this Board is very forgiving. There are differerent rules for different members and some members don't care what is said about them or to them. I am not one to sit back and take garbage off Flaming Telepath, MK, Read em, and a few others.

CAL

Hammer Jr, again, we are MORE than accustomed to having thieves and crooks in our midst. Your presence here is no more a thorn in our side than was Hammer's, but at least he was interesting, informative, and intelligent.

We're all still waiting to hear why your previous life-long refusal to edit posts (as documented in this very thread by yourself) has suddenly changed?

Was it a vision? A revelation?

And why did you edit the edit if for no other reason than to try and avoid being caught in a lie?

Story of your life, methinks.

I just read the thread, and as I did, I kept waiting for someone to ask for them, that's all. A PM wasn't necessary. It's not up to me to judge or decide any of this. I was just curious as to why no one asked. The ones who are taking sides against you, that is. Me? I'm staying neutral on this one. I have no interest in flaming anyone, or accusing anyone, or proving anything.

What you DID do, Joanna is provided those against me the lighting fluid when they ran out of matches to start the fire. You could have PM'd me like a few others did. You are trying your best to word your way out of that option of PMing me and that is your choice.

I have a few of such eMails remaining. I delete most emails, but I am sure I can find some as my mailboxes are almost full all the time. Do I need to prove anything? What I would like to see happen is the know-it-alls to find the auctions AND shill cartel I own, belong to, whatever - turn me in to eBay. Then after all that is over with, then i might be inclined to post items. But why should I? I am not guilty of anything and I don't need to prove bunk to anyone. Let THEM prove their case against me. My case against the shills? I turn them in - if I am right, I nail them. If I am wrong, life goes on - no harm done. I don't go on Boards and drag them through the mud first without proof or circumstantial evidence.

I still maintain that this Bidder on post one of my Thread was a shill bidder. That Seller was not going to let that Silver Surfer comic go for that price. I see this all the time. I was bidding lots more in months gone by, and got tired of the overgraded junk they were Selling anyway and I posted this a while back. And the sad part about all this nonsense is: I wanted to be wrong on this auction. In a way I hope that I was right, so I can nail this guy and re-start my Shill of the Month Threads again. But I will make darn sure I nail the Shills.

CAL

erassing is not the same as edit , you deleted a post that was there to avoid a strike.

no i think you are, again ,a rant, a misdirection, a slam, but no answer.

you know exactley what we mean,don't play the fool here ,we all can see right through you.

CAL

we shall see.

I just read the thread, and as I did, I kept waiting for someone to ask for them, that's all. A PM wasn't necessary. It's not up to me to judge or decide any of this. I was just curious as to why no one asked. The ones who are taking sides against you, that is. Me? I'm staying neutral on this one. I have no interest in flaming anyone, or accusing anyone, or proving anything.

What you DID do, Joanna is provided those against me the lighting fluid when they ran out of matches to start the fire. You could have PM'd me like a few others did. You are trying your best to word your way out of that option of PMing me and that is your choice.

I have a few of such eMails remaining. I delete most emails, but I am sure I can find some as my mailboxes are almost full all the time. Do I need to prove anything? What I would like to see happen is the know-it-alls to find the auctions AND shill cartel I own, belong to, whatever - turn me in to eBay. Then after all that is over with, then i might be inclined to post items. But why should I? I am not guilty of anything and I don't need to prove bunk to anyone. Let THEM prove their case against me. My case against the shills? I turn them in - if I am right, I nail them. If I am wrong, life goes on - no harm done. I don't go on Boards and drag them through the mud first without proof or circumstantial evidence.

I still maintain that this Bidder on post one of my Thread was a shill bidder. That Seller was not going to let that Silver Surfer comic go for that price. I see this all the time. I was bidding lots more in months gone by, and got tired of the overgraded junk they were Selling anyway and I posted this a while back. And the sad part about all this nonsense is: I wanted to be wrong on this auction. In a way I hope that I was right, so I can nail this guy and re-start my Shill of the Month Threads again. But I will make darn sure I nail the Shills.

CAL

You're laughable.

Honestly, I do not think Joanna was required to provide folks lighting fluid.

No she was never required to do so - but she did it. In the guise of her words LATER of being [/b]neutral[/b]. End of story.

CAL

Honestly, I do not think Joanna was required to provide folks lighting fluid.

No she was never required to do so - but she did it. In the guise of her words LATER of being [/b]neutral[/b]. End of story.

CAL

Rephrase - and a titch more direct - I don't think Joanna could have added anything more flammable to the mix than you have, yourself.

And you DID say she was required when you said What you DID do, Joanna is provided those against me the lighting fluid when they ran out of matches to start the fire. The "when they ran out of matches to start the fire" is rather relevant to the "required" argument.

Oh yeah - and lighting fluid without matches is just so much liquid.

::edited for last sentence::

We're all still waiting to hear why your previous life-long refusal to edit posts (as documented in this very thread by yourself) has suddenly changed?

I edited it because it needed it. So what. Now back to your outlandish claim of TV life????

CAL

CAL

CAN WE ALL SAY MARTYR COMPLEX.