• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am so disgusted I won't turn this in...

356 posts in this topic

good to hear from you again red, but i'm a trusting fool. which part are you talking about?

The frontal lobe.

No, seriously.....

I think whoever wrote that post is probably sitting with Liam Halls having a couple of gimlets and a good laugh.

After reading this entire thread I have come to the same conclusion that I did when Cal first started posting in this forum. Cal, you're a . You were able to lay low for a while after your initial bout with individual_without_enough_empathyism, but just like all [!@#%^&^], you couldn't keep your individual_without_enough_empathyism contained for long.

righto. The definition of a message board is someone who refuses to let an argument end without one more post to get the last word, one who never in all the flame posts ever acknowledges ANY points made by the other side as valid, and who resorts to threats, name calling (except '' of course) and never lets a disagreement be just that, to each his own, and let it go ...

How many times have we seen this here? Cal is just one version...

I live 5 miles outside of Indianapolis where this seller lives..danl001

If you have his home addy.. pass it along to me

I will pop over and say " Hello.. I have a simple question for you".. " Do you Shill?"

He will most likely be polite, and ask me in for tea and strumpets.

Is this a new Midwest custom? 27_laughing.gif If so, I've got to get out there more often 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

and Z, hope the wife doesn't find out about these "refreshments"....

Uh, Captain Z.....you meant tea and "crumpets", right?

"Tea and strumpets" stirs up a whole other set of visuals! 27_laughing.gif

Guess you are low on Brit genes!

crumpet

(n.) A kind of large, thin muffin or cake, light and spongy, and cooked on a griddle or spider.

strumpet - a woman adulterer

Synonyms: adulteress, fornicatress, hussy, loose woman, slut, trollop, jade

Sorry, I couldn't let it go! hi.gif

sorry.gif

I'm a week late on these posts... foreheadslap.gif