• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am so disgusted I won't turn this in...

356 posts in this topic

The first Q from Major Khaos:

Cal! OK - you and I do NOT see eye to eye on almost ANYTHING - BUT - if one who is not with you offers genuine advice it should be considered greater than advice from your dearest friend (who may be unduly influenced by the friendship).

Never, ever, EVER take ANYTHING Khaos says as meriting careful consideration (well, unless it has to do with comic books.)

Khaos lives to RULE. Unfortunately, he probably spells it REWL and why the heck do I have a 512MB DDR chip sitting on my printer??? confused.gif893whatthe.gifsmile.gif Oh yeah! An upgrade to a gig on my graphics computer.

Anyway, something to know about Khaosity - he LIVES (err - Khaos IS a he, right? Not judging - just making sure). Whatever...Khaos LIVES for the kind of reply you made. If you want to get his back, SO TO SPEAK, just ignore his lengthy diatribes (err - is using "diatribes" twice in one night "too too"?)

Khaos is like the harmless but persistent telemarketer - ignore them and they will go away! thumbsup2.gif

You won 36 out of 126 on the search I just ran.

Now throw out those ones with the "Reserve not met" the ones I bid just to merely bid - now what is the remaining number please?

Oh please. Give me a break.

I ran the easy numbers, if you want to fight to move that 28% batting average up to the "I win almost all the auctions I bid on" level that you just claimed, be my guest.

OK the past 30 days you got me there. But in the days before recent, I almost always won all auctions I bid on. I do not care if you do not believe me. My collection is here and I did not print these up like that guy in NY.

Now can you go back 5 years? You seem to be a bright guy - you should be able to do this, right?

Oh, let's get back to the 72% I did not win. Now which of those Sellers am I part of MK's shill-cartel? I challenge you to give me that answer. I am DARING you to do this. I will PM you soon if you do not do this.

CAL 893naughty-thumb.gif

Cal, you can rant and rave all you like at this point... it doesn't change the fact that you're a FRAUD. Clearly, you think that by "chasing" these OTHER offenders no one will suspect YOU of shilling... and obviously that has worked up until today.

You're a crook and a shill. Thanks for making the comic world that much darker.

If you carry on with the charade, the only thing you're going to get from it is a new nickname: "Hammer Jr."

I ran the easy numbers, if you want to fight to move that 28% batting average up to the "I win almost all the auctions I bid on" level that you just claimed, be my guest.

OK the past 30 days you got me there. But in the days before recent, I almost always won all auctions I bid on. I do not care if you do not believe me. My collection is here and I did not print these up like that guy in NY.

Now can you go back 5 years? You seem to be a bright guy - you should be able to do this, right?

Oh, let's get back to the 72% I did not win. Now which of those Sellers am I part of MK's shill-cartel? I challenge you to give me that answer. I am DARING you to do this. I will PM you soon if you do not do this.

CAL 893naughty-thumb.gif

Look, nutbag, it wouldn't be a real effective "Secret Society of Shillers" if your identities were KNOWN, would it? You ADMITTED earlier in THIS VERY THREAD that you KNOW of various "Shill Rings"! Why would you know about them and do NOTHING unless you were involved?

You claim to be the "Shill-Buster". WHY would you not do anything about this?

You're done, bud.

Cal, as an inexperienced eBayer with a mere 2000+ purchases to my name, please help me improve my bidding tactics by explaining the benefit of bidding on an auction 'just to bid'?

Silly Q deserves silly A.

If one does not know what the reserve is, it might be a "mistake" and a low reserve - thus the ones who saw reserve and just forget about that one particular auction are less competition. I have picked up several comics that way - particularly CGC comics.

But even though you are against me I gave you the honest answer but I should have flamed you like you have done to me.

CAL

Cal, as an inexperienced eBayer with a mere 2000+ purchases to my name, please help me improve my bidding tactics by explaining the benefit of bidding on an auction 'just to bid'?

Silly Q deserves silly A.

If one does not know what the reserve is, it might be a "mistake" and a low reserve - thus the ones who saw reserve and just forget about that one particular auction are less competition. I have picked up several comics that way - particularly CGC comics.

But even though you are against me I gave you the honest answer but I should have flamed you like you have done to me.

CAL

27_laughing.gif That's the biggest crock I've heard since your previous 100 posts.

Further, I can guarantee you that I know more eBay sellers than you do,

you don't know what you are talking about - I am a Powerseller now - but I have 520-something FB from Buyers, the other 2200-something from SELLERS -

that tells me that you and your researchers need to sharpen up a bit about me.

You THINK you know me but you don't.

Not even a good try.

CAL boo.gif

you don't know what you are talking about - I am a Powerseller now - but I have 520-something FB from Buyers, the other 2200-something from SELLERS -

Not even a good try.

CAL boo.gif

Don't forget those four feedbacks on your OTHER name... how many "other names" do you have, anyway?

Not even a good try.

CAL boo.gif

Ohhh. You have 2200 feedback from sellers. You probably have one from me. Do you know me? I don't think so. I can pick up the phone and talk to 100 sellers. Can you?

OK Pov I will take your advice.

My last words on this matter:

The jackster11 name was before I had my Business License approved - then I changed it. Simple. No rocks to throw at me there.

OK Pov that is it. Now it s time to go to work and sell more items.

CAL hi.gif

CAL 893naughty-thumb.gif

I don't really care. Seriously. You made a simple statement. I checked out your bidder record simply because I was curious and because it seemed like an interesting record if it were true. The numbers came up a lot different than what you claimed. Why that is is beyond me. What that means to the "shill cartel" theory is also beyond me since that's an argument you're having with Khaos and not me. I'm not sure where I got signed up to be an advocate for Khaos' shill cartel thing. I will let you know right now I'm ducking your "challenge", because that's not my [!@#%^&^] argument.

Two seconds to do two "search as bidders" was enough work for me. If YOU care that much YOU should figure out why the numbers make your "I win almost all the auctions I bid on" statement look false. My work, such as it is, is done. I'm satisfied with my little exploration. If you want to unload the whole truth to prove that you "win almost all the auctions you bid on" then I wish you all the luck in the world.

You keep referencing feedback... but shilling isn't about feedback, is it, Cal?

You've provided too much information to be truly innocent at this point. It's all up to the court of public opinion now...

...though I suspect I know what most (if not all) are thinking by this point.

The jackster11 name was before I had my Business License approved - then I changed it. Simple. No rocks to throw at me there.

Seriously? What the heck does your Jackster name have to do with my advice as to how to handle Major Khaos?

(a serious moment - I had no idea what the heck Jackster11 was or its relevance to this thread - seriously. I did a "show all" and do see this ID referenced - I tend to skip over some posts when things get silly).

confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyway - to paraphrase Popeye - I said what I said and that's all that I said.

I'm so lost in this thread I just want to cry,....can someone explain it to me like I'm five?.... frown.gif

Some people have one idea. Some people have another idea. Some people like to be frowny serious. Some people like to be jokey serious.