• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAGA RRP Club Thread

946 posts in this topic

I have no doubt that everyone has whipped themselves up into a "SAGAH!!!!" frenzy and that the RRP ending on eBay tonight is going to go for a crazy number.

Congrats Solar! You couldn't have paid for better promotion than these two Saga threads.

I have no doubt that everyone has whipped themselves up into a "SAGAH!!!!" frenzy and that the RRP ending on eBay tonight is going to go for a crazy number.

Congrats Solar! You couldn't have paid for better promotion than these two Saga threads.

I'm watching that auction closely just to see what it will end at. This will set the benchmark for all other auctions going forward.

nice pics Redstar (ps3 >>> xbox btw)

Haha. Just realized those were in the pic. Anyhow, that's at the office. >:) You can't see it, but the PS3 is above the 360.

oh i saw it, PM me if you ever played a game called WARHAWK. But back to the topic.

Yah, Solar owned it.

i wouldnt, too fast a rise isnt good. It needs to shore up its quick gains, not implode

I would usually agree with this statement. But don't think a fast rise is too bad for the RRP considering the small print run.