• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAGA RRP Club Thread

946 posts in this topic

You raised your spending after the others sold. I'm thinking the $500 BIN you missed is nagging at you.
maybe if it was an ss but I think that's a tad too high for a blue label. Then again I may be nuts :insane: I want one but I have to feel good about the price after.

You raised your spending after the others sold. I'm thinking the $500 BIN you missed is nagging at you.
maybe if it was an ss but I think that's a tad too high for a blue label. Then again I may be nuts :insane:I want one but I have to feel good about the price after.

Kudos to you for taking this approach. We've all been there where the initial euphoria of a purchase wears off and you're like "wtf"...!

i am a big fan of SAGA. when i got into comic collecting last year this was one of the books i really really enjoyed. Then i looked and saw that it only had ONE variant first issue, that sealed the deal for me. Its easy to think that going forward, any "Hot" Title will be issuing more then one variant of the first issue (hurting it imo), these titles come to mind immediately: ToT, Revival, Bedlam.

lucky your sig didn't look like the one i got

20121110_104418480x640.jpg

Did CGC contact you and ask if you wanted to get that issue graded despite the smudge? One of mine from NYCC had a smudge and I told them to leave it raw since the smudge affects the grade.