• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

This will be huge.

I have a good 'tip' that the print run is less than 13,000.

Not a lot of interest outside these boards - plus no variants.

However I do expect a 4 cover horseman variant - which will blast the print run into 'x' territory.

Too obvious not to.

Its one of these that 'everyone will' and 'not many did'.

Hopefully.

I would be shocked if there is a mad scramble, but...I've been wrong before. Guess we will find out soon enough!

It'll be really interesting. I think it'll be very patchy. The LCSs on the ball will order well, but there are still some dogmatic thinking LCS owners who haven't moved away from the Marvel/DC paradigm. I think it's going to be feast or famine at the individual LCSs.

I would be shocked if there is a mad scramble, but...I've been wrong before. Guess we will find out soon enough!

It'll be really interesting. I think it'll be very patchy. The LCSs on the ball will order well, but there are still some dogmatic thinking LCS owners who haven't moved away from the Marvel/DC paradigm. I think it's going to be feast or famine at the individual LCSs.

Definitely.

There will only be 500, but for each rib on the dead animal they will be releasing another color for the cons. Those will all be printed at the same time, however the con variants will be much more highly prized. Once the con ruins done, the invisible ink in the copies will turn into real money and if you add all of the variants together, they will transform into a new car, though its only a Chrysler.

There will only be 500, but for each rib on the dead animal they will be releasing another color for the cons. Those will all be printed at the same time, however the con variants will be much more highly prized. Once the con ruins done, the invisible ink in the copies will turn into real money and if you add all of the variants together, they will transform into a new car, though its only a Chrysler.

You forgot to mention the fact that the last "official 1st print convention variant" of issue 1 will be released for the 20th anniversary Image Expo of 2032. It was printed in 2013, though, so...FIRST PRINT, BABY!

Edited by jjeanius