• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Good luck to those who pre-order the FP variant. Unless you place a large order , they will probably ship in a light cardboard envelope. No bag n board or anything else to protect to books, so it really is a roll of the dice with them. Buyer beware.

Ryan will be ordering zero ~ good luck to everyone else. (thumbs u

I ordered 20 Batman Inc 8 from FP over two weeks ago. Just received an email saying NO GO, SORRY.

Yup, happend to me twice........they should be on the ball a little better then that. I just moved on. lol

I ordered 20 Batman Inc 8 from FP over two weeks ago. Just received an email saying NO GO, SORRY.

They probably did you a favor.

I have no copies of this issue but didn't care either. Dip the boy in the Lazarus Pit...

Good luck to those who pre-order the FP variant. Unless you place a large order , they will probably ship in a light cardboard envelope. No bag n board or anything else to protect to books, so it really is a roll of the dice with them. Buyer beware.

I order about 90% of my books from FP. They do use just a cardboard envelope but I've never had anything damaged from them. If I was outside the UK then I might be a bit concerned though. I'd still take my chances.

The other thing that I didn't notice is that it's listed price is 3.50. No biggie, just noticed it...

In done with my comments... I think I will end every post like this from now on so I feel the power like Ryan's 3rd person.

The other thing that I didn't notice is that it's listed price is 3.50. No biggie, just noticed it...

In done with my comments... I think I will end every post like this from now on so I feel the power like Ryan's 3rd person.

Glad I got mine at the $1.75 price each.

Dang. That would have been nice

Dang. That would have been nice

This was readily available for awhile. At this price point , that price is a small risk to pay.