• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I don't come into the modern thread often, but how is this 105 pages long before the book hasn't even come out yet?

Good crew working on the book, talk of no variants and then variants come out, speculation, fun, interesting concept and because Im in here lol

Because certain people who lurk on the forums all day have to point out every post that they don't agree with. Also being a member for a month and trying to get to 1,000,000 post's asap. Hahaha.

This book looks good. Where is the RRP available? Or is it yet?

RRP is being given to retailers and attendees of the Diamond Retailer Summit at C2E2. Those individuals will release them to the public via eBay or their own stores. Best of luck.

Thanks! I'll keep my eyes open. Any guesses on what kinda price it will fetch?

With the speculative success of recent RRPs like Saga, who knows. I can't imagine it going for less than $100.

Ya it seems if a book has RRP after the title then it's gonna be at least $100. I managed to snag a few FP variants and am waiting to see how much shipping will be. They couldn't quote a price during my order. Anyways, i love westerns and Hickman so hopefuly this book lives up to the hype.

Edited by Dannyboy0076