• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Also, are we all just making offers on this knowing that they will be denied, all to make the record of most offers for an item?

They never announce actual print runs. The smart money is on around 500, just like all the other summit RRPs.

So the Saga RRP at 500 was just a guess?

Yep

You know you're one of the few where I'd normally just take you at your word but I have to ask. How do you know this?

Also, are we all just making offers on this knowing that they will be denied, all to make the record of most offers for an item?

Yup.

They never announce actual print runs. The smart money is on around 500, just like all the other summit RRPs.

So the Saga RRP at 500 was just a guess?

We knew the PP #10 RRP was 500 copies also... I think Wiebe shared that in the PP thread right? Or am I bugging?

So maybe this one is 500 copies too ???

I'll make an offer on it! :insane:

How the heck did they 1. get the comic, 2. get it graded so quickly? I'm still waiting on diamond to ship mine. (Supposed to be in this week)

It was subbed at C2E2.

He must be extra-special then.

That's one way to put it. :insane:

I think it'd be more fun to send him an avalanche of DESCENDING orders.

I sent in my best offer of 4 garbage pail kids.... VF- condition but includes "Fryin' Ryan" and "Bob Apple"

I bet you gotta up your offer with a "Disgustin' Justin"

gk4.jpg