• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

So, I noticed a raw EoW RRP was sold on the bay today (an accepted best offer). Too bad we can't see how much the buyer paid and I wonder why feebay decided to not show the prices stuff sells for on best offers? Even on eBay Canada you can't see that anymore :shrug:

Sold for $169.99

de3450627f790db048e586d47238525a_zps4fc28db9.jpg

So, I noticed a raw EoW RRP was sold on the bay today (an accepted best offer). Too bad we can't see how much the buyer paid and I wonder why feebay decided to not show the prices stuff sells for on best offers? Even on eBay Canada you can't see that anymore :shrug:

Sold for $169.99

nice, i heard you could still do it on mobile. .ca got updated to the new layout, and they took it away there. I wonder how long mobile will last, do they tend to update it very often?

Also, that's about where i would expect the RRP to be. I think a lot of people predicted $150ish (at the open)

Edited by CBT

Link? I'm not seeing a Best Offer Accepted ended one anywhere

:gossip: $150

http://www.ebay.com/itm/East-of-West-1-Diamond-Retailer-Summit-variant-Image-Comics-2013-Hickman-/350804793129?ViewItem=&ssPageName=ADME%3AB%3AEOIBUAA%3AUS%3A3160&item=350804793129&nma=true&si=i4fEGlJ1UYYbg9yNZWHWohXmik0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I was watching it and deleted it after it sold. I don't see it in the completed or sold listings yet. I doubt it sold for $150, because I made an offer of $175 for it and it was declined.

Sold for $169.99

de3450627f790db048e586d47238525a_zps4fc28db9.jpg

Cool thanks for the heads-up! I didn't know you could see it on eBay mobile. I wonder if it's the same book, becuase my higher offer was turned down this morning. :P

Item number:

Sold @ 3:02pm

Item number:

Sold @ 3:02pm

Oh so it's a different one. The one I made an offer on was: 350804793129

You can also still use ebay belgium to see best offers accepted

http://www.benl.ebay.be/

a bit of work required with the different language and layout if you are just browsing, but you can copy the item url from ebay.com and paste it after the .be/ if you are looking for a specific listing.

Edited by darkstar

I dont think so I think if you wait a week when 3 gets released youll be able to do 14.99 buy it nows ive recently sold sets of ten for up words if 100 $ for issue 1 I have at least 150 copies of number 2 & 3 abd im keeping at least 50 issue ones for my self I feel this will be a heater

Yeah... may-august is not the best time to sell unless you're at a con. I hope this series lasts and by the reorder numbers and multiple printings so far I think we could be worse off.

... though I did read the #1 1st print run was in the mid upper 50ks if I'm not mistaken. If so feel please correct me