• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

They say dont know who they are lol

Due to the comic con season and change in weather less bids less buyers less money

And I can attest to it I went from having a great last three months to a total drop off in sales on all current comics no change in dsr or feedback all my customers have been happy it sucks but at least I know its not me

In a week or two I can really see these going for half the asking prices on the bay right now. We should all be in around $75 at this time. Hoping for a flood tomorrow.

Based on what? Positive thinking come on everyone can do it. :wishluck:

Definitely right but im dying I have tons of ten grand and chin music

And it slowed down at the worst time for me but I am preparing for the winter holding all my stuff

Not to say all comics when there heat theres heat I sold 100 issues of bounce in 2 days

It depends on what you are looking to do. If you are a instant flipper then yeah its probably past a good time, but then again if your goal is to only make a few bucks to each their own. However if you have some patience, bag n board and put em away in a box for 6 months to a year, then you will kick yourself for selling EOW making a dollar or two. Just my opinion. 2c

Yeah the east of west I had about 300 made a great profit now im building 50 full sets for my self the others im not feeling the heat behind ten grand potential for a great story the art is harsh

And as for chin music I can it see it being pretty cool

But I feel eow will be this years heater

Ok help me out here. A RRP cgc sold for 630 yesterday. And now a raw NM is for sale at 199 or best offer and its still available?

Some people including myself don't think a NM raw copy is worth more than 150. The one that sold for 630 was graded and was the first to appear on the bay. Wait until 20-30 are sold that's when you will have a solid idea on what everyone values it. There's plenty available for all the big fans on here.

Yeah the east of west I had about 300 made a great profit now im building 50 full sets for my self the others im not feeling the heat behind ten grand potential for a great story the art is harsh

Yeah I'm digging EOW, Chin Music, and Helheim

Yeah I'm digging EOW, Chin Music, and Helheim

I have been hesitating on helhiem but ive been hearing nothing but great things

Im gonna go for a set