• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

My FREE RRP arrived safely at CGC this morning at 1023am EST. Oh yeah...let the 30 day waiting period begin. :banana:

R_H

Did you FT it?

Yes, I did, Chase. :sumo:

R_H

I know CGC is usually slow, but believe it or not, I just got back my latest Modern FT in 12 business days. It's supposed to be delivered today.

Then you won't be waiting 30 days. :)

What is your guess? :popcorn:

R_H

For it to be shipped or arrive at your door? Should be completed by CGC in 2 weeks.

Then you won't be waiting 30 days. :)

What is your guess? :popcorn:

R_H

For it to be shipped or arrive at your door? Should be completed by CGC in 2 weeks.

Arrival at my residence in Las Vegas, NV. I am estimating towards the latter part of the third week in June or the final week. We shall see...

R_H

Its boring here, Nate! Nothing to do, nowhere to eat, and no eye candy what-so-ever!

BTW, tonight my fiancée and I will be going to dinner at LAVO, clubbing at 1OAK, and topping the night at Crazyhorse III.

Such a boring, mundane lifestyle here in Vegas, Nate....

R_H