• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

The Stalk's death is right up there with

SPOILER ALERT

Haha

Boba Fett's (before you start, Fett is dead. Shhhhhhh.)

It hurt my heart. And was super lame. But also kinda funny.

I also love me some EoW.

Future Registry set name....? Ha

Wow guys. Lets go on and move from comparing EOW to Saga and right onto Walking Dead. Yeah sure EOW won't ever have the value of Walking Dead. But EOW is of High Quality!!!

:gossip:

I like Cats!!! I like East of West!!! We got a kitten a couple weeks ago just now starting to come down the stairs to the rest of the house. I've got a bunch of EOW 5s and 6s coming to me it could be epic!!!

I like Cats!!! I like East of West!!! We got a kitten a couple weeks ago just now starting to come down the stairs to the rest of the house. I've got a bunch of EOW 5s and 6s coming to me it could be epic!!!

Best response ever! lol

Just curious what other EoW collectors would do...

I found an RRP for sale. It has a couple moderate color breaking spine ticks and a 1/4" front cover ding/crease combo on an edge. Back cover looks good. I would liberally probably put it around an 8.0 - 8.5.

If you stumbled upon this like I did, what's a number in your head that you'd be happy spending to walk out with it - given only my description of course?

I'm not selling the book in question - just trying to get some advice/shunning for even thinking about it in the shape it's in :makepoint: Thanks hm

Just curious what other EoW collectors would do...

I found an RRP for sale. It has a couple moderate color breaking spine ticks and a 1/4" front cover ding/crease combo on an edge. Back cover looks good. I would liberally probably put it around an 8.0 - 8.5.

If you stumbled upon this like I did, what's a number in your head that you'd be happy spending to walk out with it - given only my description of course?

I'm not selling the book in question - just trying to get some advice/shunning for even thinking about it in the shape it's in :makepoint: Thanks hm

Two Andrew Jackson's would probably be my max, but only if I thought it could press to a 9.4 at least. However, with the book you describe, that may not be the case...

Finally got around to reading 4 this morning. Hickman is on top of his game. This series has some great one-liners. "I will miss you. The world will not."

That was ice cold and I can't get enough of it.

Yeah, man. So many. My favorite is from the first issue. "natural selection would have loved you".