• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

:idea:

Bad guys - 3 horsemen of the apocalypse and the true believers

The Empire

200px-Galactic_Empire_emblem.svg.png

Good Guys - the crow, the wolf, death, and Xio

The Rebellion

200px-Rebel_Alliance_logo.svg.png

I mean, I guess when you put it into Star Wars language, now you're talking something I can understand. :grin: So all of those people that Death is killing though... they're basically storm troopers?!

But why did they keep saying that Xio is evil??? (shrug)

SOOO.... WHAT IS THIS BOOK ABOUT??.?

I've read it a couple of times and I don't understand why the world is like it is or where this story is going. I love Saga, there are a lot of comparisons from a size/scope perspective.... And I can't see it. I need a EoW for dummies!

You mean I'm not the only one!!! :facepalm: I love the art and I'm intrigued by the story. But I mean... who are the bad guys? who are the good guys? Why are three of the horsemen of the apocalypse kids and one is an adult? Is this all supposed to be part of the mystery that we will see unfold. (shrug)

Bad guys - 3 horsemen of the apocalypse and the true believers

Good Guys - the crow, the wolf, death, and Xio

Why are 3 kids and 1 an adult: Guess: the three others died and were reborn. Death survived

I imagine that the next issue will explain a lot of what happened to get us to this point.

I don't necessarily think Death, the crow and the wolf are good guys. Perhaps just the main characters?

I may be being a bit simplistic, but, IMO:

Guys who are bringing on apocalypse = bad

Guys who aren't bringing on apocalypse = good

I don't necessarily think Death, the crow and the wolf are good guys. Perhaps just the main characters?

That's kind of the impression that I got. Xio seems pretty evil to me? :devil:

I just felt like EVERYONE was the bad guy! lol

And who is the guy on the RRP on the "motorcycle"? I thought THAT guy would show up and he would be the protagonist of the story. I thought the three kids and Death, the crow, the wolf were different evils...

Ok, so the kids are the ones that want to fulfill "the prophecy" right?

But they keep saying that Death has his own agenda right? I get that he loves Xio, but she seems pretty evil. What is THEIR agenda???

And who is the guy on the RRP on the "motorcycle"? I thought THAT guy would show up and he would be the protagonist of the story. I thought the three kids and Death, the crow, the wolf were different evils...

I think that's the ranger. He should be making an appearance soon :-)

But they keep saying that Death has his own agenda right? I get that he loves Xio, but she seems pretty evil. What is THEIR agenda???

The kids want to fulfill the prophecy

According to the dialogue between Chamberlain and Death, it seems like Death wants to see the world continue. That was just my take though.

I think that's the ranger. He should be making an appearance soon :-)

He is on the cover of issue 6.

The kids want to fulfill the prophecy

According to the dialogue between Chamberlain and Death, it seems like Death wants to see the world continue. That was just my take though.

Exactly how I see it. I think all of the good guys were left in piles in issue 1 lol

You know what I love about this thread... more talk about the book and story within, rather than all speculation... It has it's speculation moments. But much of this thread is about the story/plot.

So....who is going to hire the ranger to track down death?

Any guesses? Jabba the Hutt?

The Empire. Boba Fett, Bossk, 4-Lom, Dengar, IG-88, and Zuckuss were all unavailable due to previous commitments lol

You googled that list... admit it! :baiting:

lol

So....who is going to hire the ranger to track down death?

Any guesses? Jabba the Hutt?

The Empire. Boba Fett, Bossk, 4-Lom, Dengar, IG-88, and Zuckuss were all unavailable due to previous commitments lol

You googled that list... admit it! :baiting:

lol

I would have to Google the new stuff but I saw this movie every Friday night the Spring/Summer of 1980 until they took it off the big screen. lol

Things were a lot different back then. No hope for seeing it on VHS back then and I absolutely loved everything about Hoth, Bespin, and Dagobah. Vader was Vader in this one. He dominated. When they rereleased them, I went to see them a bunch again, I could literally talk about this episode all day...and tomorrow.

:sumo: The Empire Strikes Back :sumo:

Prediction:

(I made this a while back) Issue 5: This will be a background issue. I'm not sure how exciting it will be, but it'll attempt to tell us how we got to where we are (i.e. how did Xio win death's heart)

Issue 6: back to present time. The other 3 horsemen are pissed. This is a buildup issue where they set in motion a plot to kill death and Xio

Next crazy action? Issue 8