• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

yea, a blue rrp 9.8 ended at $420 tonight

Is that a good price? Haven't been paying attention to the rrp prices at all.

not really, that's the same guy sell on the board for $400 shipped. then decide to sell on Ebay, now he only gets $389.7, and buyer had to pay $433 with shipping. clearly Ebay is only winner.

Very good point that flew right over my head because of the fees (thumbs u

This assumes that the guy would have been able to sell them on the boards for $400 shipped. I don't think that he was able to. In the end, he probably made about as much or even a tiny bit more by selling on eBay than the boards (he would have had to pay PayPal fees and for shipping if he sold on the boards). I think that the seller got a solid price.

I doubted. after he offered $400 shipped, I clearly expressed my interest to pay for one. he declined and said he had too many offers.

Oh, c'mon. You had to know this was going to happen! You've been around long enough, no? This book was just begging to be snatched up like crazy, and raws up until the beginning of August were going for $160 in great condition. I wish I would've bought more.

A newb question regarding comichron asterix. What does it represent?

I'm assuming it has something to do with the subsequent printings because I don't see the 4th print of #1 and 2nd of #2,3.

March:

East of West 1* 49,518

April:

East of West 2* 41,838

East of West 1 9,742

May

East of West 1 3rd Ptg 5,024

June

East of West 3* 39,441

July

East of West 4 43,228

A newb question regarding comichron asterix. What does it represent?

I'm assuming it has something to do with the subsequent printings because I don't see the 4th print of #1 and 2nd of #2,3.

March:

East of West 1* 49,518

April:

East of West 2* 41,838

East of West 1 9,742

May

East of West 1 3rd Ptg 5,024

June

East of West 3* 39,441

July

East of West 4 43,228

August

East of West 5 41,000 per Hickman.

I think you are going to see a substantial jump in sales on number 6. I can't wait to see who the Ranger is and what he can do. I like the thought of something challenging Death. If its like the rest, its going to be great !

Edited by The Authority