• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

i knew you werent talking about the RRP

there are plenty of options for EoW #1, i'd go with RRP, FP, Ghost, then basic

Why does the FP bring more than the Ghost issue ? Is it a print run issue or what ?

IIRC the FP variant has a print run of 1000 and Ghost is 5000

Thanks, that is quite different from what I was expecting and also means the regular cover sales are fairly consitant from issue 1 to issue 6. Do you have any idea what the blank cover #4 print run was in total.

Why does the FP bring more than the Ghost issue ? Is it a print run issue or what ?

Thanks, that is quite different from what I was expecting and also means the regular cover sales are fairly consitant from issue 1 to issue 6. Do you have any idea what the blank cover #4 print run was in total.

so I was correct in assuming the lower print nice.

Edited by emezy360

I haven't been able to find a break down on that yet. Im betting it in the 15k range though judging by the other issue sales break vs. jump for issue 4

I just think first appearances are going to mean more in EoW than Saga... seems more meaningful for some reason.

So the RRP is Hurk's first appearance, as he is on the Cover.

hm

Yes technically but I think 6 will be the appearance that matters the most for him and the RRP doesn't need any help anyway. 2c

I just think first appearances are going to mean more in EoW than Saga... seems more meaningful for some reason.

hm

Yes technically but I think 6 will be the appearance that matters the most for him and the RRP doesn't need any help anyway. 2c

i hear what you're saying, but if its monetary, there is only one answer.

hm

i hear what you're saying, but if its monetary, there is only one answer.

Yep, I agree. No doubt the RRP will always be the most desirable EOW book. On the other hand, you could buy about 65 - 70 copies of #6 for about the same as 1 copy of the RRP. If the #6 turns into a $10 book, you could sell them and by 2 RRPs.

Ifs and buts...lol

This issue was a letdown. It makes it seem the first five were a mini and then they extended it.

Wow!

Best get ready to RUN SON! lol

It just proves that you can't please everybody all of the time. lol I loved it and to me it was more of a purposeful twist. They have introduced a huge number of characters and territories in the first 6 issues so there are lots of edges to the story that will over time work themselves out. The more it grows the better it is imho. Dragotta spoke about 50 issues so I don't think they are going to show all of their cards too early.

This issue was a letdown. It makes it seem the first five were a mini and then they extended it.

Wow!

Best get ready to RUN SON! lol

It just proves that you can't please everybody all of the time. lol I loved it and to me it was more of a purposeful twist. They have introduced a huge number of characters and territories in the first 6 issues so there are lots of edges to the story that will over time work themselves out. The more it grows the better it is imho. Dragotta spoke about 50 issues so I don't think they are going to show all of their cards too early.

so true everyone is entitled to there own opinion its ok to be wrong sometimes. lol but honestly I found this issue great pacing of this series is what makes it .

Edited by emezy360

I didn't get that feeling at all, found #6 to be a great issue as always - must go back and read it again.

Out of all the great stuff that came out this week, EoW was first off my pile to read, can't get enough of this series at the moment!