• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I loved issue 6, very happy to finally see the ranger. This is the issue I've been waiting for since Previews first featured the Ranger on it's cover.

The story keeps getting better but now I can't wait for #9 and a potential Death vs Ranger :slapfight:

You have certain people that just do not dig signatures on books. I'm one of them. Sketches, sure! Sigs? Eh.

+1 unless of course I am there to witness said signature and therefore have a place in my memory to relate to the interaction with the creator.

You have certain people that just do not dig signatures on books. I'm one of them. Sketches, sure! Sigs? Eh.

+1 unless of course I am there to witness said signature and therefore have a place in my memory to relate to the interaction with the creator.

Agreed. i will have my books signed if im meeting the artist. i dont need a Yellow label

Theres still more blue label rrp's than yellow right now. Theres 26 blue labels listed on the census to only 18 yellow. Even after the influx of yellow label rrp's that are sure to follow NYCC, its not like there's going to be a drastic difference in number, the fact also remains that it's more difficult to obtain a signed and cgc witnessed copy than it is to simply send an rrp into cgc yourself.

Edited by Meta4

I guess I dont see why anyone would want to go from a signed book to an unsigned one (I suppose it's all opinion). Particularly on a series like this where the covers all have a perfectly blank white space just screamin for a signature.

Edited by Meta4

Good to see so many new readers at the end of the first arc. (thumbs u

The trade was the number 1 seller at 9258. The good/bad news is the issue 6 came in at 33,381 copies. I thought they would go up because around here they have increased their orders. It looks like DC's 3D covers did a number on everything except Saga and TWD. The other 2 Image titles to beat EOW this month were Jupiter's Legacy, which was fantastic, and Sex Criminals which proves that even the word Sex in the title can sell a book lol

I loved issue 6, very happy to finally see the ranger. This is the issue I've been waiting for since Previews first featured the Ranger on it's cover.

The story keeps getting better but now I can't wait for #9 and a potential Death vs Ranger :slapfight:

Any thoughts on how this might go down, given at the moment their goals seem to align?

Both are after The Chosen.

Possibly The Ranger ends up targeting Death's child to get to The Chosen? is the only thing I can think of?

Given the scarcity, my copies just collecting dust in the for sale thread... :sorry:

I think there is a lot of interest, just not a lot of means maybe? I'd really love to have that RRP and the Saga RRP but have a heard time pulling the trigger. Maybe when I'm done with my WD run.

Have a couple of RRP's 9.8 laying around and a nice double signed saga RRP for you if you ever want to trade that black away...

Given the scarcity, my copies just collecting dust in the for sale thread... :sorry:

I think there is a lot of interest, just not a lot of means maybe? I'd really love to have that RRP and the Saga RRP but have a heard time pulling the trigger. Maybe when I'm done with my WD run.

Have a couple of RRP's 9.8 laying around and a nice double signed saga RRP for you if you ever want to trade that black away...

They say you can never go home again...and neither will that black label! lol

Any thoughts on how this might go down, given at the moment their goals seem to align?

Possibly The Ranger ends up targeting Death's child to get to The Chosen? is the only thing I can think of?

I'm hoping they are on the same side because I like both characters and opposing Death seems futile. I think the others are in for a heap big butt whipping except for Chamberlain. He kept Death from killing him and I wouldn't bet against him.

Edited by The Authority

I'm hoping they are on the same side because I like both characters and opposing Death seems futile. I think the others are in for a heap big butt whipping except for Chamberlain. He kept Death from killing him and I wouldn't bet against him.

Someone may have posted this info but does anyone know what the EoW NYCC Hardcover is going to cost at the Con and also what the print run will be?