• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Quote: "The story keeps getting better but now I can't wait for #9 and a potential Death vs Ranger

Any thoughts on how this might go down, given at the moment their goals seem to align?

Warning, Spoiler:

Both are after The Chosen.

Possibly The Ranger ends up targeting Death's child to get to The Chosen? is the only thing I can think of?"

Well, if we look at the points of connection between the ranger and death, we're left with a few options.

1. The ranger somehow uses deaths son to get at the chosen, who've had him imprisoned for some time now.

2. Chamberlain saved the rangers , who says he owes chamberlain and he'll kill him last. Deaths rounding the country killing members of the chosen for taking his child. Even though chamberlain betrayed the chosen, he previously helped them take deaths child. Death goes after chamberlain, ranger owes him one so he defends him. (This seems the most likely choice to me)

3. The ranger goes after deaths wife, because she is now the heir to the house of mao. All politicians are corrupt in the rangers eyes, so he tries to kill deaths wife, and the showdown ensues.

Edited by Meta4

I was searching for panel info and apparently they gave out a black cover for attending. That's awesome, did anyone score that?

EDIT: There's no black cover!

I got trolled so hard lol

I'll leave that comment up to show how gullible I am... owned.

Some dude got the inside of the HC signed and said it was a black cover, fell for it lol

Edited by Spawnyboy

Even, though I didn't attend, I think it would've been so cool if they had given out an exclusive cover during the panel for those in attendance only.

Someone got you good on an April's Fool gag in mid October... lol

Even, though I didn't attend, I think it would've been so cool if they had given out an exclusive cover during the panel for those in attendance only.

Happy birthday ebtorees. :headbang:

Happy birthday ebtorres. :headbang:

Thank you Awax! (thumbs u

He did... He knows I'm a fan was was trying to make me jealous... punk lol

I got a gold cover Harbinger #1 for attending the valiant panel at Heroes, I was the perfect target for his little joke.

Happy B-Day btw, enjoy the show!

I was fortunate enough to get a HC double-signed and the gem of my collection, the RRP double signed/sketched as well. Couldn't be happier. Saw a dude with two panels from the book tatted on his arm as well, and let me tell you...once I validate that this book has legs, I may follow suit with something similar. It was sweet.

Let it be known, dragging CGC away from the booth to witness a signing is a pain in the posterior. I'll post the picture I got with JH and ND later.