• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Just wanted to show the sketch I got from Dragotta at the show yesterday. <a  href=eastwest4full_zps89fbca24.jpeg' alt='eas

This is really awesome! I stopped by his booth today and, I got my sketch variant done. He usually doesn't take requests he said, but because my girlfriend said some really great things about his art, he drew a quick headshot of The Crow on mine, which was pretty awesome. I also ended up buying the black and white print he had available.

Nick was a machine. He did a ton of free quick sketches. I have no idea how he was standing at the end of the show. He and Jonathan were pure class acts.

Amazing guys nick was just giving sketches away it was amazing he made my con.

Nick really was great. He was doing a signing at the Image Booth today, just after he was signing at his booth for about an hour, and he really didn't have anyone there. My cousin wanted to play the Dark Souls 2 demo, so I took him to that, and my girlfriend went over to the Image booth with the trade, and they just talked about it for a while. It's really awesome that my favorite book has creators behind it who are just as dedicated to the fans, as the fans are to the stories they're telling!

Nick really was great. He was doing a signing at the Image Booth today, just after he was signing at his booth for about an hour, and he really didn't have anyone there. My cousin wanted to play the Dark Souls 2 demo, so I took him to that, and my girlfriend went over to the Image booth with the trade, and they just talked about it for a while. It's really awesome that my favorite book has creators behind it who are just as dedicated to the fans, as the fans are to the stories they're telling!

Couldn't have said it better myself.