• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

yea, i cant imagine playing that waiting game. you guys are nuts lol

i always go fast track that's what kills me what was i thinking usually submit through my comic shop need to start doing it myself.

The waiting game sucks! I subbed some books earlier this year w/o fast track and it felt like an eternity to get them back. Plus at that point CGC had changed their policy and weren't sharing grades until books were shipped, so that made it worse!

This year at NYCC I subbed approximately 40 books, all with FT. I'm hoping for high grades; c'mon Lady Luck!!! :wishluck:

:grin:

Good luck can't wait to hear back on my grades already. This year I only subbed 13 books 12 east of west & 1 Todd #5 B&W variant very minor subbing year at the con for me.

Edited by emezy360

i always go fast track that's what kills me what was i thinking usually submit through my comic shop need to start doing it myself.

The waiting game sucks! I subbed some books earlier this year w/o fast track and it felt like an eternity to get them back. Plus at that point CGC had changed their policy and weren't sharing grades until books were shipped, so that made it worse!

This year at NYCC I subbed approximately 40 books, all with FT. I'm hoping for high grades; c'mon Lady Luck!!! :wishluck:

Good luck can't wait to hear back on my grades already. This year I only subbed 13 books 12 east of west & 1 Todd #5 B&W variant very minor subbing year at the con for me.

I'm a loser, because I subbed zero (0) EoW #1's, and have a bunch of raws (reg, FP & Ghost) that I could've gotten signed by Hickman & Dragotta. I kept thinking about it, but in the end my pockets just weren't deep enough.

I'm a loser, because I subbed zero (0) EoW #1's, and have a bunch of raws (reg, FP & Ghost) that I could've gotten signed by Hickman & Dragotta. I kept thinking about it, but in the end my pockets just weren't deep enough.

I am sure we can work out a trade later no fast track for me as always what a individual_without_enough_empathy. lol

double SS with a sketch you know what I want. :shy:

Edited by emezy360

Nice! Congrats. This is going to be the book to have for this series (other than the rrp). Only 1000 printed. If you think about it, thats just double the print run of the saga RRP. Plus, its my favorite cover so far in the series. Cant wait for mine to get back from cgc.

Nice! Congrats. This is going to be the book to have for this series (other than the rrp). Only 1000 printed. If you think about it, thats just double the print run of the saga RRP. Plus, its my favorite cover so far in the series. Cant wait for mine to get back from cgc.

Yep I love it so much I have 18.9% of the print run

Haha, nice.

I agree with you guys. I haven't looked forward to a book like I look forward to this since The Authority vol 1 and Planetary were in print.

Honorable mention would go to

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

Five Ghosts

Superor Spider-man

Injustice Gods Among Us

The Wake

By the way, I'm watching Napolean Dynamitte with my youngest daughter for about the 20th time. She is on break. lol Forever Young is playing and it doesn't get much better than this.

Edited by The Authority

I agree with you guys. I haven't looked forward to a book like I look forward to this since The Authority vol 1 and Planetary were in print.

Five Ghosts

Superor Spider-man

Injustice Gods Among Us

The Wake

By the way, I'm watching Napolean Dynamitte with my youngest daughter for about the 20th time. She is on break. lol Forever Young is playing and it doesn't get much better than this.

"Grandma said stop eating all our steaks"

Five Ghosts

Superor Spider-man

Injustice Gods Among Us

The Wake

"Grandma said stop eating all our steaks"

lol you and your mad skillz

:o

As for book of the year... it's my favourite new book of the year along with Trillium. Mind MGMT and Locke & Key are still the bestest though.

:o

As for book of the year... it's my favourite new book of the year along with Trillium. Mind MGMT and Locke & Key are still the bestest though.

MM is 2012 and L&K is 2007

lol