• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Artist's proof ?

Ok kool sounds right. But are they part of the 100 or extras? Hence the 105

Most numbered prints have 10-20% of the run in additonal AP or PP (printer's proof) copies. So if you ever buy an art print numbered out of 100, just assume there are actually 120 or so copies out there.

Glad everyone's getting their prints!

I believe what happened is that rather than number each print individually, the Comixology staffer simply wrote "AP" on all of them. According to Nick, though, there are only 100 of these.

I believe what happened is that rather than number each print individually, the Comixology staffer simply wrote "AP" on all of them.

doh!

lol

Pretty much my same reaction.

But limited is limited, individually numbered or not.

I believe what happened is that rather than number each print individually, the Comixology staffer simply wrote "AP" on all of them.

doh!

lol

Pretty much my same reaction.

But limited is limited, individually numbered or not.

:roflmao:

Exactly me too! It sits right in the front of the HC I picked up at NYCC.

I need my EoW fix, I can't wait for the next one..... :cry:

Speaking of.. I thought the next issue was due out the 30th? Image's website is saying November 6th now, so there's no new issue for October?

Anymore left, how much...?

Funny...I PMed the same question.

And you're not the only one...I've gotten a bunch just now.

So there's no confusion...this is just a PRINT. And a mini one at that. It is NOT a variant cover to a comic.

It's a fun souvenir...your registry sets will not be incomplete without it...

Yes, I did give some away. I'm sorry to everyone who missed it. I don't know what I'll be doing with the ones I have left. I will not be selling them. They will be used for a promotion later (to be determined). I will announce it here.

Hope that answers all the questions!

No they were free from Nexus and Nick he had 5 for the first people who claimed them limited to 100.

Ended up giving away six, because there was a near tie. Again, sorry, but that is all I've got to give away for now!

Exactly me too! It sits right in the front of the HC I picked up at NYCC.

I need my EoW fix, I can't wait for the next one..... :cry:

Speaking of.. I thought the next issue was due out the 30th? Image's website is saying November 6th now, so there's no new issue for October?

This is at least the second time that has happened but the quality of this book has been extremely high imho so I'm willing to endure a week or 2 here and there. The last time I remember it happening was around SDCC. It could be that the cons impact there production schedule.

I would have to assume they would be at least an issue or two ahead of what's coming out. I checked again, and it looks like they're just changing it shipping schedule to the first week of the month, as opposed to the middle or end of the month where it has been coming out.

It started the last week of March, then last week of April, and skipped May to go with the first week of June. It has been on a 5 week schedule roughly to this point. No complaints other than I just want to read more. The good news is that this is one of those series I like to read more than once.

It started the last week of March, then last week of April, and skipped May to go with the first week of June. It has been on a 5 week schedule roughly to this point. No complaints other than I just want to read more. The good news is that this is one of those series I like to read more than once.

Agreed and all counts. I'll take a week delay here or there if it means we're going to continue to get the high quality story we've been getting up to this point.