• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Nick Dragotta interview at NYCC, 12 mins long

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=48873

enjoy :)

Great article and it made me think. I think I know what's going on but hearing what Nick says along the lines of , hey if that's what your getting out of it, great. It made me wonder if I'm missing a bigger picture. We only have about 140 or so pages so far and they could do absolutely anything with this story. If you doubt that, take a look at Saga. These characters don't have to be here 5 years, 5 months, or 5 days from now. That makes this ultra exciting to me.

I'm still hoping that Death and the Ranger find common ground and end up being allies but it doesn't quite fit.

Just got my (hopefully) last RRP in the mail, and my gamble of buying raws paid off. Crispy, minty mint 9.8 condition, all day long. This ones going blue label so I'll have a universal to match my double signed copies. Stoked!

Now somebody stop me before I buy another.....

Just got my (hopefully) last RRP in the mail, and my gamble of buying raws paid off. Crispy, minty mint 9.8 condition, all day long. This ones going blue label so I'll have a universal to match my double signed copies. Stoked!

Now somebody stop me before I buy another.....

What's one more going to hurt ? Car payment schmar payment lol

The Authority; one more wouldn't kill me, but I've got to stop buying RRP's sometime, this is #5. But I caught it at a good price and couldn't pass it up. I LOVE this series. The way I havent loved a comic book since planetary, or sandman. Its so creative, epic, and cutting edge, and at the same time, a complete commentary on the fractured political and social climate of our country. Everyones so busy swinging at each others throats that they fail to notice the world is crumbling to pieces around them.

Awesome to see that interview with Nick. Cant believe I didn't even think about the other three horsemen having horses! Four days till #7 hits the shelves, and I've got that "kid before christmas" feeling for the first time in years.

Edited by Meta4

The Authority; one more wouldn't kill me, but I've got to stop buying RRP's sometime, this is #5. But I caught it at a good price and couldn't pass it up. I LOVE this series. The way I havent loved a comic book since planetary, or sandman. Its so creative, epic, and cutting edge, and at the same time, a complete commentary on the fractured political and social climate of our country. Everyones so busy swinging at each others throats that they fail to notice the world is crumbling to pieces around them.

Awesome to see that interview with Nick. Cant believe I didn't even think about the other three horsemen having horses! Four days till #7 hits the shelves, and I've got that "kid before christmas" feeling for the first time in years.

I was just messing around. I would be happy with half of what you have.

I think thats a pretty good analogy. A forest/tree situation and nobody can see past that tree. I like howdifferent people interpret the 4 horsemen. There is a show on TV right now called Sleepy Hollow with an altogether different take on them but it is nearly as cool as this book.