• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I would assume it's never to late to start I still have not started one myself.

True, but I regret not jumping on all the 9.9s that have been selling on feebay and on the boards. Those will be a pain tracking down now.

Which 9.9 , FP ..? I have a couple, and going to send another 30 FP's to have graded next week , if anymore come back they will be on here for sale, hope is alive ..Take care of BOARDIE'S first..

Edited by Hulk44

Glad those all came back in the grades you were looking for Emezy!!! Looks like all that finger crossing worked, nice set. I got one of the FP 9.9, still kicking myself for not sniping the Reg 9.9 a month or two back, I thought it was going to go higher and just figured it was out of my range...

True, but I regret not jumping on all the 9.9s that have been selling on feebay and on the boards. Those will be a pain tracking down now.

I may know where the 1-5 9.9s are....

:whistle:

I may know where the 1-5 9.9s are....

:whistle:

I ain't going To playa hate but congratulate. Figures. lol

Edited by jreezy

I hear you you and agree. Issue 7 was probably the most different from all of the other issues and it was still great. I'm happy 8 is coming out Wednesday and good for you that you only have to wait 4 days. I'm mopst interested in seeing how Death and the Ranger and his crew operate in the same universe. It should be intersting but I think we are an issue or 2 away from that meeting.