• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I'd say its a safe bet that the ranger will play a very large role in things to come. He wasn't introduced until issue 6, yet he was on the covers of the ghost variant #1, and the RRP #1. I have the feeling his role is going to have a large impact in the story.

Edited by Meta4

Conventionally speaking I think the Ranger is clearly the protagonist and since this is not a George RR Martin novel I think he is safe for awhile. I do think "Death" is somewhat of an Anti-Hero at this point. I am just in awe of this comics scope.

Welcome to the Boards! :applause:

Awesome seeing new members going straight to the EoW thread! This book is so freaking good! :banana:

Conventionally speaking I think the Ranger is clearly the protagonist and since this is not a George RR Martin novel I think he is safe for awhile. I do think "Death" is somewhat of an Anti-Hero at this point. I am just in awe of this comics scope.

Welcome to the Boards! :applause:

Awesome seeing new members going straight to the EoW thread! This book is so freaking good! :banana:

Thanks and agree 100%. Todd is my favorite but I think this and Snyders Batman are the best.

+1 WTTB!!! And great taste, if you're not reading Saga add that to your reading list and thank me later.

Will do. Thanks

He said thank him later. :facepalm: Just kidding. I'm being playful. WTTB. EoW is awesome.

I couldn't get into Saga. :gossip: I was lead to believe it was better than Star Wars, but I won't out the boardie cause he's my friend. :foryou:

+1 WTTB!!! And great taste, if you're not reading Saga add that to your reading list and thank me later.

Will do. Thanks

He said thank him later. :facepalm: Just kidding. I'm being playful. WTTB. EoW is awesome.

I couldn't get into Saga. :gossip: I was lead to believe it was better than Star Wars, but I won't out the boardie cause he's my friend. :foryou:

lmfao. :roflmao:

Will do. Thanks

(shrug) Same here. I couldn't even get through the 1st issue of Saga. I guess we are in the minority.

Will do. Thanks

(shrug) Same here. I couldn't even get through the 1st issue of Saga. I guess we are in the minority.

These books are very, very different. I like them both but the difference for me is that I don't have withdrawals when Saga is on hiatus. :grin: