• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Agreed. I know I have a nice set, just have a feeling someone's gonna blow mine out of the water. :sorry: Very happy with what I have though

Yeah, I'm going to get blown out too but it's going to be fun.

So true for me to but its all in good fun and is awesome to be apart of it. :applause:

I have 7 different EoW 9.9s at the moment.

1-5

1 FP

TPB 1

All of my additional printings are 9.8 SSx2 except one, #4 2nd, that came back a 9.6 SSx2.

I'm definitely going to compete in this set.

Should be fun seeing who owns what once it hits.

I'm thinking of competing in the Five Ghosts and The Sixth Gun Registries too, but haven't 100% committed to them yet.

I know the Five Ghosts sets are gonna be stacked. Several owners have some sick books.

I have 7 different EoW 9.9s at the moment.

1-5

1 FP

TPB 1

All of my additional printings are 9.8 SSx2 except one, #4 2nd, that came back a 9.6 SSx2.

I'm definitely going to compete in this set.

Should be fun seeing who owns what once it hits.

I'm thinking of competing in the Five Ghosts and The Sixth Gun Registries too, but haven't 100% committed to them yet.

I know the Five Ghosts sets are gonna be stacked. Several owners have some sick books.

Even the TPB ? Dude, that ain't even fair. :grin: