• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I just received 3 Blue ( keeping it real TBP ) 9.8s from Krighton and couldn't be happier :applause:

A Forbidden Planet #1 and 2 regular #1s.

This is me :)

This is me on East of West :whee:

:applause: congrats on your pick ups sir, how about a group shot? :banana:

One of these days when I figure out pics on here. lol

I just received 3 Blue ( keeping it real TBP ) 9.8s from Krighton and couldn't be happier :applause:

A Forbidden Planet #1 and 2 regular #1s.

This is me :)

This is me on East of West :whee:

:applause: congrats on your pick ups sir, how about a group shot? :banana:

One of these days when I figure out pics on here. lol

Oh man you been here long enough, it's easy. Let's get to it! :baiting:lol

Nice pickups Auth!! And yeah, jury duty was not fun and they didn't call any of us (skipped out on a few efore and got threatened lol, couldn't cancel) . Only good thing is I finally read the first 2 trades for Manhattan Projects and that is now one of my favorite series, need to get completely caught up.

Nice pickups Auth!! And yeah, jury duty was not fun and they didn't call any of us (skipped out on a few efore and got threatened lol, couldn't cancel) . Only good thing is I finally read the first 2 trades for Manhattan Projects and that is now one of my favorite series, need to get completely caught up.

:applause:

I got stuck with jury duty a couple of years ago. Convicted a guy of armed robbery. Some people on the jury questioned if we made the right decision. After our decision, the judge comes in and lets us know, the guy had 26

convictions including 4 others for robbery. lol

I got stuck with jury duty a couple of years ago. Convicted a guy of armed robbery. Some people on the jury questioned if we made the right decision. After our decision, the judge comes in and lets us know, the guy had 26

26? Hmmmm, his life could change and be a productive human being in society, ya right. In my book at 26 arrest I'm sorry you are a career criminal

Prices have def been coming down, debating grabbing a raw now, some eBay pics are terrible though,

Prices have def been coming down, debating grabbing a raw now, some eBay pics are terrible though,

I've seen the same thing. lots of mid $150 to $175 raws but who know the condition ?

26? Hmmmm, his life could change and be a productive human being in society, ya right. In my book at 26 arrest I'm sorry you are a career criminal

Yeah, I felt like this was pertinent to the case but we weren't given the info until afterwards. We argued about this for hours. I think this info would have closed the debate a lot sooner. :grin:

SS at $475 is very reasonable, blue=$400, and SS cost $40, you pay $25 extra for DRAGOTTA's remark, but the price will continue coming down. most hardcore EOW collector should already have one.

and that Hulk guy just brought another copy of SS at unknown price on the board. (I supect it trade somewhere close to $400)

SS at $475 is very reasonable, blue=$400, and SS cost $40, you pay $25 extra for DRAGOTTA's remark, but the price will continue coming down. most hardcore EOW collector should already have one.

and that Hulk guy just brought another copy of SS at unknown price on the board. (I supect it trade somewhere close to $400)

I haven't seen that with similar books but I hope you're right. Saga #1 in Cgc 9.8 blue brings about $100 to $150 less than the Cgc 9.8 SS without the sketch. I hope they all drop to about $20. lol

I cashed out of a bunch of my raws in the last few weeks so I could work from the black.

I still think this is the best new book on the market and I doubt I would ever sell my CGC SS.

I haven't seen that with similar books but I hope you're right. Saga #1 in Cgc 9.8 blue brings about $100 to $150 less than the Cgc 9.8 SS without the sketch. I hope they all drop to about $20. lol

I cashed out of a bunch of my raws in the last few weeks so I could work from the black.

I still think this is the best new book on the market and I doubt I would ever sell my CGC SS.

:baiting:

Yes, I know who to thank for them. lol

No thanks needed need to trade a couple myself. :whistle:

No thanks needed need to trade a couple myself. :whistle:

I will PM you later tonight. Send me info on what you have to trade because I have tons of stuff to trade for EoW. :grin: