• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots of stuff including WD and Batman - 36 hour (or so) sale!

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

This sales thread is mainly aimed at those from the UK and Europe, hence the prices in £, but interest from across the pond is very welcome: listed prices apply at the rate of £1 = US$1.6. All books are (I believe) priced to move, but feel free to make me an offer if you think I am off base.

UK buyers: £2 postage for 1-3 books, we will work something out where it's more than that, or where we're talking slabs, TPBs etc.

US, Canada, Europe, anywhere else: please PM for a shipping quote.

To all: I am not looking to make money from postage, so please be assured we'll agree something reasonable!

Pictures of the bigger items will be added later this evening - for anything else, I am happy to provide on request. I am OK for people to post :takeit: pending pics in the meantime. The plan is to leave this thread up until Saturday evening, then most if not all of this will be off to eBay.

No Probation List or Hall of Shame members. Paypal only for payment.

On with the show...

Walking Dead stuff

1) Issues 97-102 inclusive – complete “Something to Fear” arc. Issue #100 is the Hitch variant. All NM/NM+: £20

2) Volume 17 TPB (collecting “Something to Fear” arc) with limited edition bookplate signed by Adlard: £15

n6qc82.jpg

3) Issue #100 second print (Negan with Lucille cover). NM/NM+: £3

4) Cryptozoic Walking Dead comic trading cards – sealed box. One sketch card in each box. £60

160cs4h.jpg

5) Cryptozoic Walking Dead comic trading cards: complete base set, 8 foil chase cards, two mini book chase cards, two “KIA” gravestone chase cards: £10

2edwhzb.jpg

6) Cryptozoic Walking Dead comic trading card original sketch card by Patrick Hammill (zombie in a Hawaiian shirt): £20

Take 5) and 6) together for £25.

23kt947.jpg

7) Skybound limited edition box set of #100 (limited to 100 sets worldwide, contains signed print, T-shirt, watch etc.). I honestly have no idea at all how to price this, as eBay has been all over the place since it was released. Per the forum rules, I have to set a price - so I am going to say £400 (they’ve gone for higher than that). Feel free to make me an offer...

34ybcc2.jpg

Sets

1) Preacher issues 1, 2 and 46-66 (1 and 2 are readers, rest are probably VF or better), and some specials: Good Old Boys, The Story of You-Know-Who, Saint of Killers #3, One Man’s War, Tall in the Saddle. 27 books for £25.

2evvx5l.jpg

2) Jack of Fables complete run of issues 1-50. All NM/NM+: £30

3) The Activity issues 1-8. Image series about black ops. See the website at http://www.warfarewithoutwarning if you’ve not heard of it. Great read. All NM/NM+: £15

2j0b1p2.jpg

3) Spaceman 1-9: complete Vertigo mini-series by Azzarello and Risso. All NM/NM+. £10

4) Avengers v X-Men 12 NYCC convention edition(both the Jets and Giants covers). NM+. £10 for both.

5) Mind the Gap set: both covers of #1, both covers of #2 (error version), Scottie Young cover of #3, Rodin cover of #4. I’d say these are all NM+: £7

1gt25f.jpg

6) Fairest issues 1-6 (including both the regular and 1:10 variants of #1). Cool Adam Hughes covers. All NM+: £7

7) Spawn/Wildcats 1-4. Alan Moore! £4

8) Secret Service 1-3 (including both the regular and the 1:25 Leinil Yu variant of #1): £5

Misc individual issues

Action Comics #1 (1:200 sketch variant): NM. £65

Thief of Thieves #1 NM/NM+: £40 (two available)

Return of Bruce Wayne #1 (1:200 sketch variant): one colour breaking spine tic, maybe a 9.2? £30

Action Comics #3 (1:200 sketch variant): £25

Mind the Gap ashcan signed by McCann: £15 (two available)

Mind the Gap #1 exclusive Collector’s Paradise variant: £10

Chew #19 SDCC variant: £5

Happy #1 Forbidden Planet variant: £5 (two available)

Bedlam #1 Forbidden Planet variant, signed by Nick Spencer: £5 (two available)

Comeback #1: £3

Secret Avengers #19 variant (homage to X Men #114 cover): £3

Secret Avengers #26 variant (Moulin Rouge style): £3

Hulk #42 Olivetti 50th anniversary variant: £3

Incredible Hulk #7 variant (Winnie the Pooh): £3

National comics Eternity #1 (relaunch of Kid Eternity, by Jeff Lemire): £1

Goon #39: £1

Mars Attacks #1 covers 24 and 31: £1 each

Fatale #3 and #4: £1 each

Image FCBD 2012 (feat. Revival): £1

Misc TPBs

Saga volume 1 (exclusive Gosh bookplate edition, limited to 200 and numbered and signed by Staples): £15 (two available)

2sadwlu.jpg

Batman Incorporated volume 1 hardcover (small amount of wear to top of dustcover at spine): £10

JLA deluxe volume 2 TPB: £9

Chew volume 1 TPB: £5

Chew volume 2 TPB: £5 (or take both 1 and 2 together for £8)

Other

Adam Hughes Greatest THits vol 2 sketchbook (the title isn't me trying to be funny by the way - that's actually what it's called!): £20

Charlie Adlard 2000AD Strictly Ink sketch card of Savage: £2

24logwg.jpg