• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Appearance Star-Lord Magazine

5 posts in this topic

Trying again. Sorry, I'm new and my previous post was garbage. Thanks for any help.

Bottom right of front cover is more of a scuffing (rock pattern) than physical dent. Back of book has a "dirty back", top of back of book looks like a large indent but is extremely light indent area where it is sort of a clean spot from "dirty back", lays flat and pages are off white.

You're still to cropped on the top edge.

I would say without help 7.0/7.5.

Keep working on your scans and read the welcome to grading area thread for help.

WTTB :hi:

Appreciate the help. It's hard with a magazine with the size of my scanner. Really thought it might be considered higher. There are no stress marks, folds, creases what so ever, just the "dirty back". You have any experience with "dirty backs" and cleaning per chance? Curious to look into that.

It could be higher grade, but the dirty BC and the indent on the top edge of the BC left me leary. You could contact board member Joeypost about cleaning and getting the indent pressed out if you plan on selling or slabbing.