• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars - New 2013 Ongoing from Dark Horse

505 posts in this topic

They have 87 left. The Property itself, Star Wars, is enough to get people to look at the book, but what this book has going for it is the story. It's getting great reviews. I don't expect those 87 to last long.

Looks like there is 353 left?

Yes, but good luck with the condition-- the last Hastings order I got was two variants sent in a manila mail folder in regular boards and bags. No other packaging-- they were of course unusable for a collector! They offered to refund, but only after I returned them, and they would not replace.

Yes, but good luck with the condition-- the last Hastings order I got was two variants sent in a manila mail folder in regular boards and bags. No other packaging-- they were of course unusable for a collector! They offered to refund, but only after I returned them, and they would not replace.

They are sold out anyhow ;)

I stopped by 2 comic book stores here in Phoenix (All About Books & Comics and Samurai Comics.) I didn't go looking for comics, but needed to refresh my bag/board/box supply. Both stores were sold out of the Star Wars #1. I was not going to pick up the issue since I buy my comics online at DCSBS and had ordered the issue.

They have 87 left. The Property itself, Star Wars, is enough to get people to look at the book, but what this book has going for it is the story. It's getting great reviews. I don't expect those 87 to last long.

Looks like there is 353 left?

The website is now showing it as sold out.

That's odd because I've placed numerous orders with them and they always come in a comic book mailer box.

Took me a min to figure this out.

Got a few more. Thanks. (thumbs u

;)

Do you have a link for TFAW SW - couldn't find it??

Took me a min to figure this out.

Got a few more. Thanks. (thumbs u

;)

Do you have a link for TFAW SW - couldn't find it??

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/DF-Star-Wars-1-CGC-Graded-9.8___420461