• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 guess the grades.....2 hours

35 posts in this topic

I don't think the Hulk book looks all that better than the ASM book. Surprised that ASM isn't a 9.4 and/or that Hulk is a 9.6

Brian

Yea I thought the ASM was a 9.6 and the Hulk was a 9.4 and the TTA 8.5. Looking at them I still think the ASM looks nicer than the HULK?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Man, I was pretty close on that lot. thumbsup2.gif

Good Job JC although in our little contest we have to nail them and close is only good in horseshoes and hand gernades still.

Come on, 2/3 nailed and off by 0.2 on the other is pretty good no matter the contest. I'll take those scores on the real contest anyday.

Good Job JC although in our little contest we have to nail them and close is only good in horseshoes and hand gernades still.

Come on, 2/3 nailed and off by 0.2 on the other is pretty good no matter the contest. I'll take those scores on the real contest anyday.

Very true. I have always said that you're an excellent grader.

Of course, I have also always said that you're an effing a-hole, but that's beside the point.

Just kidding JC, I love ya. 27_laughing.gifflowerred.gif

You have learned well grasshopper, and I am confident that before the contest commences, you shall excel! sumo.gif

Now, about scheduling the team-required anger management classes... makepoint.gif

You have learned well grasshopper, and I am confident that before the contest commences, you shall excel! sumo.gif

Now, about scheduling the team-required anger management classes... makepoint.gif

Ah, a pity all teams cannot exist in the state of Zen-like balance that Team The_Beyonder has attained.

cloud9.gif

Ah, a pity all teams cannot exist in the state of Zen-like balance that Team The_Beyonder has attained.

cloud9.gif

That's just b/c our team elected to take the anger management classes, not the officially-sanctioned anger management pills offered by the contest sponsors where everyone ends up looking like this by, say, 4:20 ----> grin.gif

cloud9.gif

That's just b/c our team elected to take the anger management classes, not the officially-sanctioned anger management pills offered by the contest sponsors where everyone ends up looking like this by, say, 4:20 ----> grin.gif

27_laughing.gif "Team Quaalude reporting for d-- sleeping.gif "

Nor can they match our collective good-looks and modest egos!

Truly, our humble nature is the icing on a spectacular, brilliant cake!

Nor can they match our collective good-looks and modest egos!

29_4_21.gif

Throw the grading contest down the well.... so my country can be free! You must grab it by the horns.... then we'll have a big partee.

29_4_21.gif

29_4_21.gif

Throw the grading contest down the well.... so my country can be free! You must grab it by the horns.... then we'll have a big partee.

29_4_21.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I couldn't believe that!!!! The customers were having a grand ole' time by the end of that number!

29_4_21.gif

29_4_21.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I couldn't believe that!!!! The customers were having a grand ole' time by the end of that number!

Yeah, my girlfriend (who is Jewish) was laughing as hard as I'd ever seen her laugh at anything. 27_laughing.gif That was one of the funniest things he's ever done. I'd expect that sort of thing from the deep south, but in Arizona? Sheesh!

foreheadslap.gif

Anger Management Classes 27_laughing.gif Good luck there!

Davidking623