• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Fist 14 -- What's the big deal?

44 posts in this topic

What's the big deal about this book? I've never understood it. It's Sabretooth. Yay. I can think of at least a dozen other villains whose first appearances I'd rather own before his. Why is this considered a Bronze key? Someone please enlighten me.

Is this a put on?

No it's an eminence front.

:roflmao:

What's the big deal about this book? I've never understood it. It's Sabretooth. Yay. I can think of at least a dozen other villains whose first appearances I'd rather own before his. Why is this considered a Bronze key? Someone please enlighten me.

Is this a put on?

:roflmao:

Who?

Is this a put on?

M&M runts

The cover being about as perfect a 1st appearance cover as you could ask for helps a lot.

+1

WWBN 32 and IF 14 have wonderful first appearance covers which push the price and importance as well. Some of the best 1st app covers in the bronze era, minus hulk 181 of course.

The cover being about as perfect a 1st appearance cover as you could ask for helps a lot.

+1

WWBN 32 and IF 14 have wonderful first appearance covers which push the price and importance as well. Some of the best 1st app covers in the bronze era, minus hulk 181 of course.

Well drawn action are what comic-book collectors like just as OA collectors also like those.

Any ways this is a great Byrne and Claremont book. One of the best Iron Fist stories of the 70's.

Personally, I think it's got the best art of the series and it's right up there with Byrne's X-Men work.

Any ways this is a great Byrne and Claremont book. One of the best Iron Fist stories of the 70's.

Personally, I think it's got the best art of the series and it's right up there with Byrne's X-Men work.

Boss, you need to checkout issue #15 then. That book has it all.

Arnim Zola gets no love

Exactly, because, everyone at once, Arnim Zola is stupid.

:taptaptap:

Tap all you want. You can't argue with the truth.

Didn't the Wolverine Origins movie portray Sabertooth and Wolverine as being related?

Arnim Zola gets no love

Didn't the Wolverine Origins movie portray Sabertooth and Wolverine as being related?

Yes, they were brothers in the movie.

Arnim Zola gets no love

:facepalm:

Arnim Zola > Sabretooth

Arnim Zola gets no love

:facepalm:

Rob Liefeld's artwork > Arnim Zola

fixed (thumbs u

Boss, you need to checkout issue #15 then. That book has it all.

Umm, I own about a million copies of that book and while it is nice that the X-Men make an appearance, I still prefer the artwork and overall lines of IF 14.