• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Framing Silver Age Keys

21 posts in this topic

I just can't imagine hanging up an expensive key on the wall,leaving it to UV light.Possibility of it falling off the wall etc etc. (shrug)

I totally understand your thoughts! That's why I'm on this forum! I'm new to collecting and want to get as much info as possible!

I know you suggested the color scan (which I am considering) but do you have any other display ideas?

I really want to display it in some way (other then CGC - I'd rather keep it raw), and I thought if I framed it that would be the nicest way. If you have any other thoughts please let me know. I would love to hear them!

I'm open to any and ALL suggestions on here! Please FIRE AWAY!

Color print.

thread>

How would I go about scanning the book? Just in a regular scanner or is there a special way to go about it?

You can scan in a colored printer or take it to kinkos and make a couple colored high res prints.You'll never know it was a print on your wall.

And it's dirt cheap to do.