• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revival Saga and Bedlam.

175 posts in this topic

Wow, Andy you must really have an issue with me :foryou:

Andy70 has a issue with life, needs a slap and to man up, bored with his person_without_enough_empathying to all and crys when people says something to him, winner already for of 2013!!

Gosh did you manage to write that all yourself?

Bravo!

Oh and I take as good as I give.

Did you mis-spell herd? I was sure it began TU?

Nope you began with a CU and finished with a NT, your one of the cancers on this forum, hope you go away as quickly as you came, bored of your bullying, but then your nothing but a keyboard warrior it seems

Now - you didn't think that up by yourself did you, my little Goonerite.

It's much more stimulating to the thread followers to not copy the previous insult.

Its you're btw.

A cancer?

Are you implying by your use of capitals previously that I am a cervical tumour or a vaginal one - please don't snigger after reading the 'v' word - I know mummy refers to yours as 'down below'

Keyboard warrior - Is that where I arrange to fly to London to engage in fisticuffs only to back down and never appear?

I assure you,I have no intention of soiling my precious digits upon such an unworthy opponent as yourself.

I enjoy a bit of banter.

You aren't very good at it.

Have another go.

Not true, there are some good modern books being published - they are just in the minority.

To name just a few:

Walking Dead - NICE!

Invincible - NICE!

Locke & Key - NICE!

Peter Panzerfaust - wanted to read this one, but couldnt get past the art. Peter looks like a :banana:

Will pick up These Marvel Hardcovers at some point, cant stand advertising in the middle of a story, ESPECIALLY from Major Manufacturers, there's no need for it. I dont go to the Movies and expect to see ads during the movie.

Daredevil

All New X-Men

Thor God of Thunder

Snyder and i shop at the same LCS, so i speak to him every now and again.

That being said, i do own the Batman, Swamp Thing runs, but only read Batman, but dont find it all that "awesome", but thats more on me because i dont know the history of the character other then the bare minimum. His American Vampire on the other hand is fantastic

Not true, there are some good modern books being published - they are just in the minority.

To name just a few:

Walking Dead - NICE!

Invincible - NICE!

Locke & Key - NICE!

Peter Panzerfaust - wanted to read this one, but couldnt get past the art. Peter looks like a :banana:

Will pick up These Marvel Hardcovers at some point, cant stand advertising in the middle of a story, ESPECIALLY from Major Manufacturers, there's no need for it. I dont go to the Movies and expect to see ads during the movie.

Daredevil

All New X-Men

Thor God of Thunder

Snyder and i shop at the same LCS, so i speak to him every now and again.

That being said, i do own the Batman, Swamp Thing runs, but only read Batman, but dont find it all that "awesome", but thats more on me because i dont know the history of the character other then the bare minimum. His American Vampire on the other hand is fantastic

I'm looking forward to reading American Vampire - one of those to catch up on.

I prefer to read books in batches as well, instead of just single issues.

Bedlam - haven't read it.

Revival - dull.

Saga - chock full of clichés and uninteresting characters.

Rachel Rising - as has already been mentioned is fantastic.

Then again, quality of the books is meaningless if all you are interested in is buying and speculating. Nothing wrong with that of course but it would be nice once in a while to find some threads in Modern that talk about the books as, err, books. :whistle:

You're quickly becoming my favorite poster! you hate EVERYTHING! lol

And he posts like a fiend. :cloud9:

Revival - dull.

Then again, quality of the books is meaningless if all you are interested in is buying and speculating. Nothing wrong with that of course but it would be nice once in a while to find some threads in Modern that talk about the books as, err, books. :whistle:

When in Rome. :whistle:

Dunno Elliot - I think that's to imply there's an uber-herd of oppressed boardies who are going to get the pitchforks out soon.

It's a 'growing thread' apparently. (shrug)

I hope he shut the door on the way out.

Revival - dull.

When in Rome. :whistle:

I aspire to live up to your post/month. :)

Dunno Elliot - I think that's to imply there's an uber-herd of oppressed boardies who are going to get the pitchforks out soon.

I find it hard to believe that you have no idea how abrasive you are.

I find it hard to believe that you have no idea how abrasive you are.

I believe this is why this forum has an 'ignore' feature.

Rather than get upset - perhaps take advantage of it.

The very few people I have put on it have not been missed.

I speak my mind Jeff,always have.

You don't pull many punches either buddy.

Anyway - if anyone doesn't want to be irritated by my posts - put me on ignore.

Simples.

Speaking one's mind is more than fine. Unsolicitated attacks seem unnecessary. I am very aware of how abrasive I can be. If someone is accurate in their assessment I don't argue. The best description to date as far as I'm concerned is "smug".

You are on the path to being shown the door. I wouldn't need to put you on ignore if I were so inclined. ;)

Me? Upset? You are a mild irritation at best. (thumbs u