• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Copics Only (Super Secret Double Probation Edition)

263 posts in this topic

Owner: Me

Artist: Mark Brooks

GwenStacy_zpsf2770397.jpg

Isnt this the one that Dscott got for you? If so he said that Brooks would be holding it until Heroes meaning that it is not at or on its way there now.

Q: Are completed private commissions which the artist hasn't had a chance to deliver to CGC for CGC SS allowed?

A: Yes, they are treated just like a completed sketch done as part of a board sketch opp. As long as the artist will be delivering the completed work to CGC for CGC SS, this is considered en route to CGC.

I guess but 6 months before the delivery seems a bit much to me.

The way I see all this is for fun. Its not like you win anything (heck you dont even get to pick the next group) So if its going to cgc then why worry about it.

Edit:

Also for what its worth the sketch is obviously done, paid for and will be cgced. The reason it will be done at Heroes is that is the next show I will be seeing Mark at. He would rather that I deal with CGC than him or his wife dropping it off at ECCC or Boston. Also I dont think its worth bothering Mike at CGC to get an artist agreement for 1 sketch. James was willing to wait until Heroes since he will be there. Hence the reason we picked that show.

I guess but 6 months before the delivery seems a bit much to me.

The way I see all this is for fun. Its not like you win anything (heck you dont even get to pick the next group) So if its going to cgc then why worry about it.

Edit:

Also for what its worth the sketch is obviously done, paid for and will be cgced. The reason it will be done at Heroes is that is the next show I will be seeing Mark at. He would rather that I deal with CGC than him or his wife dropping it off at ECCC or Boston. Also I dont think its worth bothering Mike at CGC to get an artist agreement for 1 sketch. James was willing to wait until Heroes since he will be there. Hence the reason we picked that show.

I don't care. Just thought 6 months was a bit much.

Sketches being held by artists that are NOT enroute to CGC should NOT be included in this.

Enroute or immediately enroute to CGC should mean just that...not waiting six months.

:juggle:

Really...? I have mine at home...in the slab box CGC 9.8...care to challenge? Where's yours at?

Sketches being held by artists that are NOT enroute to CGC should NOT be included in this.

Enroute or immediately enroute to CGC should mean just that...not waiting six months.

:juggle:

Really...? I have mine at home...in the slab box CGC 9.8...care to challenge? Where's yours at?

:screwy:

I respectfully disagree Adonis :foryou:

You do sketch opps, so you know the length of time they can take. Enroute to CGC means they will eventually be slabbed, or that's what I thought 2c

I respectfully disagree Adonis :foryou:

You do sketch opps, so you know the length of time they can take. Enroute to CGC means they will eventually be slabbed, or that's what I thought 2c

Mike you should be spending less time on here in this CHAOS COPIC THREAD and MOAR TIME GETTING US A STEVENS ROUND 2

:foryou::foryou::foryou::foryou::foryou::foryou::foryou::foryou::foryou: