• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Copics Only (Super Secret Double Probation Edition)

263 posts in this topic

You're a piece of work Doug

It was edited cause I hit the submit on my phone too fast.

Any issues from now on can be handled via PM or when you see me.

:eyeroll: what a crock. Here you are using another mans grave and unfortunate illness to benefit your argument. Because you were shown to be a hypocrite. For some reason rather than admit you were wrong you feel the need to interweave his illness into your argument.

I know what cancer does to a person 1st hand so I dont need you to explain it me. I am sure 90% of the people on this board know what cancer does and have lost a family member or friend to it in the past like I have. The simple truth is that the artists battle with cancer had no bearing on you or this forum. It shouldnt have even been brought up into the thread.

Adam posted a sketch that you submitted for the best of the best vote. He did so because he saw you complaining about a sketch that was going to be submitted 6 month from now. He was probably wondering why you had an issue with it since you held the best of the best title for 9 months while your sketch wasnt cgced and was with the artist.

You are the one who choose to enter your sketch into the contest when you didnt have it. Then you chose to come on here to this thread insight issues with another member about posting a sketch that wont be cgced for 6 months. None of that in any way relates to someone else's battle with cancer. So I think if anyone here is a class act its you sir.

If I may add my opinion, this is not about dscott nominate a sketch he know for sure that will only get CGCed in half years or about Godofthunder previous title holder that maybe the time he nominate, the sketch was actually planned to be submit in near future (maybe few days weeks months) but he win (if not then this will not be a problem) and plus something happen that make the CGC delayed. I'm new to board and not know all of you and your stories. You people are very lucky as a collector you got the best forum, the best agent, the best artist and the best CGC sketch. Collector like me only have sketches from publish local artist (nice), but I know they will never can get CGC in other words only me know they are Real not Fake. I believe this poll was made by you guys and all involved in this. So let make this "the best of best" in collector society all around the world by showing them our "one big family" attitude. I only know a few people here Alex, Mr.Mylar and Peter Palmer, they are great people very polite and understanding in business. Some may hate me for asking too much and not returning pm (sorry).In the end,I wanna ask your kindness to give Starpc Eric and other botb members a chance to make the rule even better until we all get "the all agreed and happy with" rules. For me all I care about is that I can see all of your amazing grail and secret stash that I can't see at CAF.

I hope you all will have another great collecting year in 2013. Hopefully in near future I can nominate myself with my own CGC sketch. :) and sorry for my very limited English, respect to all of you.

If I may add my opinion, this is not about dscott nominate a sketch he know for sure that will only get CGCed in half years or about Godofthunder previous title holder that maybe the time he nominate, the sketch was actually planned to be submit in near future (maybe few days weeks months) but he win (if not then this will not be a problem) and plus something happen that make the CGC delayed. I'm new to board and not know all of you and your stories. You people are very lucky as a collector you got the best forum, the best agent, the best artist and the best CGC sketch. Collector like me only have sketches from publish local artist (nice), but I know they will never can get CGC in other words only me know they are Real not Fake. I believe this poll was made by you guys and all involved in this. So let make this "the best of best" in collector society all around the world by showing them our "one big family" attitude. I only had done business with a few people here Mr.Mylar and Peter Palmer, they are great people very polite and understanding. Some may hate me for asking too much and not returning pm (sorry).In the end,I wanna ask your kindness to give Starpc Eric and other botb members a chance to make the rule even better until we all get "the all agreed and happy with" rules. For me all I care about is that I can see all of your amazing grail and secret stash that I can't see at CAF.

I hope you all will have another great collecting year in 2013. Hopefully in near future I can nominate myself with my own CGC sketch. :) and sorry for my very limited English, respect to all of you.

(worship):foryou: I apologize just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and then the cancer thing really hit close to home.

If I may add my opinion, this is not about dscott nominate a sketch he know for sure that will only get CGCed in half years or about Godofthunder previous title holder that maybe the time he nominate, the sketch was actually planned to be submit in near future (maybe few days weeks months) but he win (if not then this will not be a problem) and plus something happen that make the CGC delayed. I'm new to board and not know all of you and your stories. You people are very lucky as a collector you got the best forum, the best agent, the best artist and the best CGC sketch. Collector like me only have sketches from publish local artist (nice), but I know they will never can get CGC in other words only me know they are Real not Fake. I believe this poll was made by you guys and all involved in this. So let make this "the best of best" in collector society all around the world by showing them our "one big family" attitude. I only had done business with a few people here Mr.Mylar and Peter Palmer, they are great people very polite and understanding. Some may hate me for asking too much and not returning pm (sorry).In the end,I wanna ask your kindness to give Starpc Eric and other botb members a chance to make the rule even better until we all get "the all agreed and happy with" rules. For me all I care about is that I can see all of your amazing grail and secret stash that I can't see at CAF.

The voice of reason.

Well said my friend. Please people, lets not turn The Signature room into the new Modern forum.

I've always found this area friendly, insightful and a great place to see some beautiful sketchs.

The voice of reason.

Well said my friend. Please people, lets not turn The Signature room into the new Modern forum.

I've always found this area friendly, insightful and a great place to see some beautiful sketchs.

Me and Adonis have spoken in PMs and worked out a compromise. Again I apologize to everyone that had to read the rant from my end this morning. You guys are right about this sub forum. Like I said it was just the cancer comments hitting close to home coupled with a rough morning.

Have you got your All New X-Men #5 9.8 yet? You fellow Jean Grey lover :baiting:

Have you got your All New X-Men #5 9.8 yet? You fellow Jean Grey lover :baiting:

Dre pulled me a 1A but he's still looking for a variant for me. A raw just arrrived this morning from Feebay but has a CB spine tick :(

The Coipel is a great cover :wishluck: I can find a 9.8

I picked up both at the LCS and just sent them to Joey to be pressed to make sure hoping they both make the cut. The 1a had a wave to the book I am hoping it presses out.

Not sure what Copics are and not sure if any of these 3, that are currently at CGC, can enter the Copics categorie. So I need your help here. Tell me if any of these 3 are made with .... copics ??? Thanks :)

ThanosTemplesmith.jpg

ScarletWitchYeung.jpg

DrStrangeIsherwood.jpg

I picked up both at the LCS and just sent them to Joey to be pressed to make sure hoping they both make the cut. The 1a had a wave to the book I am hoping it presses out.

I tried to buy the cover because its fantastic, but someone already got it and is currently on CAF

I tried to buy the cover because its fantastic, but someone already got it and is currently on CAF

Yeah he got the set of 3 covers also for issue 1 of the all the different Xmen. A lot of the all new x-men art is really over priced right now though because its such a hot book.

Not sure what Copics are and not sure if any of these 3, that are currently at CGC, can enter the Copics categorie. So I need your help here. Tell me if any of these 3 are made with .... copics ??? Thanks :)

1st is watercolor - Templesmith almost always uses watercolors

2nd could be copics - not entirely sure

3rd is color pencil

all are great sketches!

DrStrangeIsherwood.jpg

This sketch is awesome!!!!