• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No interest in items, So Sales Thread is Closed

13 posts in this topic

Wanted to give these a shot on the site and see if there were any boardies interested in them before I send them all over to Fee bay. I will include free shipping via media mail in the US, if you would like them shipped in box, etc you will have to let me know because it will be a charge for the box. First k8yzt.gif wins the item. And also please feel free to check out all my past feedback on this site as well so you can see how good a standing I have on here before purchasing. All books seem to be in NM-M range from rough eye view to me. If someone sees any that do not please email me and I will look and see if it is the scan or the book.

CGC Board Feedback

Star Wars #1 Dark Horse (SOLD OUT) 1st Print - $25.00 per copy (have 5 copies available for sale)

zO7ft.jpg

CcQUp.jpg

Superior Spider-Man #1 Design Variant ED MCGUINNESS - $45.00

42rcI.jpg

piCAR.jpg

Superior Spider-Man #1 (1:50 Camuncoli Cover) - $45.00

cYxIk.jpg

Mc90W.jpg

So I guess i can take after 145 views there is no interest in these books?

scans not big enough. :juggle:

huh, those are full page scans because everytime I would use the other hosting site photo bucket I was informed they weren't clear enough scans and needed to be bigger. So used another site that allowed larger images

:gossip: pretty sure he was being sarcastic.