• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOB'S MODERN & MORE LUNCH MINI-SALE - STAR WARS 1, ETC.

3 posts in this topic

Shipping is $3 (media or 1st class, depending on weight) in the U.S. more for other services. Canada costs what it costs rounded up to the next $. This is cheap stuff, I doubt anyone beyond canada wants it. Paypal, cash, check, m.o., gold buillion.

As I am at work I don't have photos right now. I am just going to randomly list books I have sitting around the office.

First up is the super dooper hot Star Wars 1 that just came out. This one need not be encapsulated as it is not NM or better and has a couple of spine ticks. Good to read, collect, get signed by the creative folks, whatever. Not to slab. I would like $9.

A set of War Goddess comics from Boundless Comics - Issues 3 (Gore edition), 4 (Gore edition), 5 (regular), 7 (wrap around) and 7 (regular). All have multiple spine dings. $6 for the group is what I'd like. The Gore editions are pretty gorey. You need to be 18 to buy these.

Vampirella Quarterly 1 (Fall 2007) - Joe Jusko cover 9.2/9.4 (not the virgin cover, but the same image with the title on it) - $3.00

Nick Fury vs. Shield #1 (of 6) - prestige format. 9.4/9.2 - $2

Spawn 21. 9.4/9.2. "rare" "low print run" issue. shockingly, there was a recent sale of one of these was for $10! go figure. the copies I have were marked at $10, which makes me think the bags are really old. Anyway, I have 3 copies available at $2 each.

Spawn 3. NM+. $2

Spiderman 2099 #1. NM+. 2 copies available. $2 each.

Adam Pollina's "Romp." $6.96 trade/presige formt. VF. - $1.50

Pitt #1. 4 NM+ copies. $1.50 each.

Jennifer Blood 5. 9.0. $1.

Do Androids Dream Electronic Sheep? NM. 22, 23 and 24. $1.25 each.

The Golden Age Book One of Four. (prestige format) NM. - $2.50

Batman 497. Bane! Batman's back is broken! NM or better. 1st print. $4.00

I'll bring more stuff out if there's any interest here.

I use file cabinets not so much for their intended purpose.

Anyway, take 10% off everything! (Including the stuff below)

Catwoman plus Scream Queen one shot NM - $2.00

Batman Shadow of the Bat Annual #5 (pulp heroes) NM - $3.00

Batman Chronicles The Gauntlet prestige format VF - $7 (I've seen this go for $20-$30 and for less, it's all over the place)

JLA 1 (1997) 9.0-9.2 - $4.00

Preacher 53 - 9.0-9.2 - $2

Preacher 43 - 9.0-9.2 - $2

Flinch 9 vertigo NM- $1.50

Death Rattle 4 (1994 kitchen sink)9.0 - $1.50

Doll and Creature 1 NM - $1.50

Banzai Girls 3 the adventures of Jinky Coronado 2002 Sirius NM - $2.00

Let Me In 3 (Darkhorse) 9.0 - $1.50

New Universal 1 NM Ellis - $1.50