• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 copy of Star Wars #1 in NM+ direct edition $21.50 delivered

2 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Just picked this up at lunch so I don't have a scan of it yet. I can post a scan this evening once I get home from work or you can take my word that this is NM+ or better and stunning

First :takeit: gets the book. Questions and offers are always welcome and will be answered as fast as I can. No HOS or probation members. Paypal works but so do money orders that can be cashed in Canada.

The price is $21.50 delivered to the US or Canada. I will be mailing it airmail from Canada.

Thanks!

mathew

Hello all,

Just picked this up at lunch so I don't have a scan of it yet. I can post a scan this evening once I get home from work or you can take my word that this is NM+ or better and stunning

First :takeit: gets the book. Questions and offers are always welcome and will be answered as fast as I can. No HOS or probation members. Paypal works but so do money orders that can be cashed in Canada.

The price is $21.50 delivered to the US or Canada. I will be mailing it airmail from Canada.

Thanks!

mathew

:takeit: